Words starting with abys
4 letter words starting with abys
- abys — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of aby.
5 letter words starting with abys
7 letter words starting with abys
- abysmal — If you describe a situation or the condition of something as abysmal, you think that it is very bad or poor in quality.
- abyssal — of or belonging to the ocean depths, esp below 2000 metres (6500 feet)
- abysses — Plural form of abyss.
- abyssus — (obsolete) alternate form of abyss.
- abyssal zone — the ecological zone along the deep ocean floor between the bathyal and hadal zones
9 letter words starting with abys
10 letter words starting with abys
- abyssinian — a native or inhabitant of Abyssinia
- abyssinian banana — a large, treelike Ethiopian plant, Ensete ventricosum, of the banana family, having leaves about 15 feet (4 meters) long, whitish flowers with reddish-brown bracts, and dry, inedible fruit.
- abyssinian cat — a variety of cat with a long body and a short brown coat with black or dark brown markings
- abyssinian church — the Monophysitic church founded by Frumentius in the 4th century a.d., and resembling the Coptic Church in doctrine, practice, and discipline, but using Ethiopic in its liturgy.
- abyssinian gold — Talmi gold.
13 letter words starting with abys
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
On this page, we collect all words starting with ABYS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 18 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ABYS. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.