Words starting with abou
5 letter words starting with abou
- about — You use about to introduce who or what something relates to or concerns.
- about time — If you say it is about time that something was done, you are saying in an emphatic way that it should happen or be done now, and really should have happened or been done sooner.
- about to — on the point of; intending to
6 letter words starting with abou
- abound — If things abound, or if a place abounds with things, there are very large numbers of them.
7 letter words starting with abou
- abought — simple past tense and past participle of aby.
- aboukir — a village of N Egypt, in the Nile River delta: Battle of the Nile near here (1798).
- aboulia — abulia
- abounds — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abound.
- aboukir bay — a bay on the N coast of Egypt, where the Nile enters the Mediterranean: site of the Battle of the Nile (1798), in which Nelson defeated the French fleet
8 letter words starting with abou
- abounded — to occur or exist in great quantities or numbers: a stream in which trout abound.
9 letter words starting with abou
10 letter words starting with abou
11 letter words starting with abou
- aboundingly — In an abounding manner; in a manner that abounds; plentifully. (First attested from around (1350 to 1470.)).
On this page, we collect all words starting with ABOU. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 18 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ABOU. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.