Words starting with aboltfr
Maybe these words will be useful:
- abolishable — Capable of being abolished. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- abolished — Formally put an end to (a system, practice, or institution).
- abolisher — Agent noun of abolish; one who abolishes. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- abolishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abolish.
- abolishing — Present participle of abolish.
- abolitionary — Relating to or favoring abolition.
- abolitional — aiming to abolish something, esp slavery
- abolish — If someone in authority abolishes a system or practice, they formally put an end to it.
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- abolition — The abolition of something such as a system or practice is its formal ending.