Words starting with ablan
Maybe these words will be useful:
- ablatitious — relating to the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablatival — relating to the ablative case
- ablactate — to wean.
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- ablare — In a blaring manner.
- ablate — to remove by ablation
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablative — (in certain inflected languages such as Latin) denoting a case of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument, manner, or place of the action described by the verb
- ablative absolute — an absolute construction in Latin grammar in which a governor noun and a modifier in the ablative case function as a sentence modifier; for example, hostibus victis, "the enemy having been beaten"
- ablator — the heat shield of a space vehicle, which melts or wears away during re-entry into the earth's atmosphere