Words starting with abesse
Maybe these words will be useful:
- abessive — the grammatical case indicating absence
- abe — Abraham ("Abe") 1860–1951, U.S. novelist and journalist, born in Russia.
- abe lincoln in illinois — a play (1938) by Robert E. Sherwood.
- abeam — at right angles to the length and directly opposite the centre of a vessel or aircraft
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abecedary — abecedarian.
- abed — in bed; on a bed
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)