Words starting with aberdee
8 letter words starting with aberdee
- aberdeen — a city in NE Scotland, on the North Sea: centre for processing North Sea oil and gas; university (1494). Pop: 184 788 (2001)
- aberdeen angus — a black hornless breed of beef cattle originating in Scotland
- aberdeen proving ground — a federal reservation and U.S. Army training center in NE Maryland, S of Aberdeen and on W Chesapeake Bay, that is the site of a military testing ground.
- aberdeen terrier — Scottish terrier.
13 letter words starting with aberdee
- aberdeenshire — a council area and historical county of N Scotland, on the North Sea: became part of Grampian Region in 1975 but reinstated as an independent unitary authority (with adjusted borders) in 1996: rises to the Grampian and Cairngorm Mountains in the SW: chiefly agricultural (esp sheep and stock raising). Administrative centre: Aberdeen. Pop: 229 330 (2003 est). Area 6319 sq km (2439 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words starting with ABERDEE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ABERDEE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.