Words starting with aaronsbe
Maybe these words will be useful:
- aaron — the first high priest of the Israelites, brother of Moses (Exodus 4:14)
- aaron's beard — rose of Sharon (def 2).
- aaron's rod — the rod used by Aaron in performing a variety of miracles in Egypt. It later blossomed and produced almonds (Numbers 17)
- aaron's-beard — rose of Sharon (def 2).
- aaronic — of or relating to Aaron, his family, or the priestly dynasty initiated by him
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- aaronite — one of the priestly descendants of Aaron.