Words starting with a20ha
Maybe these words will be useful:
- a20 handler — (software, storage) IBM PC memory manager software providing HMA. XMMs usually provide this functionality. Named after the 21st address line (A20), controlling the access to HMA.
- a2 — an advanced level of a subject taken for the General Certificate of Education, forming the second part of an A level course, after the AS level
- a2 level — the second part of an A-level course, taken after the AS level examination
- a.n. other — an unnamed person: used in team lists, etc, to indicate a place that remains to be filled
- abdominoscopy — (medicine) Examination of the abdomen to detect abdominal disease, using an endoscope.
- abstract algebra — the branch of mathematics that deals with the extension of algebraic concepts usually associated with the real number system to other, more general systems.
- accelerative — of, causing, or increasing acceleration
- acculturated — Simple past tense and past participle of acculturate.