Words starting with 24
Maybe these words will be useful:
- 2,4,5-t — a light-tan, water-insoluble solid, C 8 H 5 Cl 3 O 3 , used chiefly for killing weeds.
- 2 — (convention, character) In names of translation software, infix 2 often represents the word "to" with the connotation "translate to", as in dvi2ps (DVI to PostScript), int2string (integer to string) and texi2roff (Texinfo to [nt]roff).
- 2.pak — (language) An artificial intelligence language with coroutines.
- 20-gate — (language) An algebraic language for the G-20, developed at Carnegie around 1965.
- 2780 — Binary Synchronous Transmission
- 2b1d — Basic Rate Interface
- 2b1q — two-binary, one-quaternary
- 2nf — database normalisation