Words ending with yed
3 letter words ending with yed
- yed — (intransitive, archaic) To speak; sing.
4 letter words ending with yed
5 letter words ending with yed
- -eyed — -eyed combines with adjectives to form adjectives which indicate the colour, shape, or size of a person's eyes, or indicate the kind of expression that they have.
- bayed — a deep, prolonged howl, as of a hound on the scent.
- coyed — artfully or affectedly shy or reserved; slyly hesitant; coquettish.
- fayed — Simple past tense and past participle of fay.
- guyed — a rope, cable, or appliance used to guide and steady an object being hoisted or lowered, or to secure anything likely to shift its position.
6 letter words ending with yed
- buoyed — Nautical. a distinctively shaped and marked float, sometimes carrying a signal or signals, anchored to mark a channel, anchorage, navigational hazard, etc., or to provide a mooring place away from the shore.
- clayed — a natural earthy material that is plastic when wet, consisting essentially of hydrated silicates of aluminum: used for making bricks, pottery, etc.
- cloyed — to weary by an excess of food, sweetness, pleasure, etc.; surfeit; satiate.
- flayed — to strip off the skin or outer covering of.
- frayed — a raveled or worn part, as in cloth: frays at the toes of well-worn sneakers.
7 letter words ending with yed
- allayed — to put (fear, doubt, suspicion, anger, etc.) to rest; calm; quiet.
- alleyed — having an alley or alleys
- alloyed — a substance composed of two or more metals, or of a metal or metals with a nonmetal, intimately mixed, as by fusion or electrodeposition.
- annoyed — If you are annoyed, you are fairly angry about something.
- arrayed — If things are arrayed in a particular way, they are arranged or displayed in that way.
8 letter words ending with yed
- affrayed — Simple past tense and past participle of affray.
- betrayed — to deliver or expose to an enemy by treachery or disloyalty: Benedict Arnold betrayed his country.
- bosseyed — cross-eyed.
- bug-eyed — A bug-eyed person or animal has eyes that stick out.
- cat-eyed — having eyes resembling those of a cat.
9 letter words ending with yed
10 letter words ending with yed
- argus-eyed — keen-sighted; observant; vigilant
- beady-eyed — marked by or having small, glittering eyes, especially eyes that seem to gleam with malice, avarice, or lechery.
- clear-eyed — discerning; perceptive
- cross-eyed — Someone who is cross-eyed has eyes that seem to look towards each other.
- deemployed — to hire or engage the services of (a person or persons); provide employment for; have or keep in one's service: This factory employs thousands of people.
11 letter words ending with yed
12 letter words ending with yed
- sand-sprayed — noting an exterior wall finish composed of mortar to which is added a mixture of sand and cement in equal parts while the mortar is still wet.
13 letter words ending with yed
- self-employed — earning one's living directly from one's own profession or business, as a freelance writer or artist, rather than as an employee earning salary or commission from another.
- underemployed — employed at a job that does not fully use one's skills or abilities.
- well-conveyed — to carry, bring, or take from one place to another; transport; bear.
- the underemployed — underemployed people
14 letter words ending with yed
- under-employed — employed at a job that does not fully use one's skills or abilities.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in YED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 217 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in YED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.