Words ending with vel
4 letter words ending with vel
5 letter words ending with vel
6 letter words ending with vel
7 letter words ending with vel
- bilevel — having two levels
- caravel — a two- or three-masted sailing ship, esp one with a broad beam, high poop deck, and lateen rig that was used by the Spanish and Portuguese in the 15th and 16th centuries
- relevel — having no part higher than another; having a flat or even surface.
- shrivel — shrink, dry up
- stokvel — an informal savings pool or syndicate, usually among Black people, in which funds are contributed in rotation, allowing participants lump sums for family needs (esp funerals)
8 letter words ending with vel
- bedrivel — to drivel upon or cover in dribble
- bi-level — having two levels of space, as a railroad passenger car with two tiers of seats.
- disgavel — to free from the tenure of gavelkind: to disgavel an estate.
- dishevel — to let down, as hair, or wear or let hang in loose disorder, as clothing.
- eyelevel — level with a person's eyes when looking straight ahead
9 letter words ending with vel
- antinovel — a type of prose fiction in which conventional or traditional novelistic elements are rejected
- low-level — undertaken by or composed of members having a low status: a low-level discussion.
- mid-level — middle-level.
- outtravel — (transitive) To exceed in speed or distance travelled.
- pretravel — occurring prior to travel
10 letter words ending with vel
- high-level — undertaken by or composed of participants having a high status: a high-level meeting; a high-level investigation.
- interlevel — Between levels.
- macrolevel — at or on a level that is large in scale or scope: macrolevel research on crime rates in urban areas.
- microlevel — A microscopic level.
- multilevel — having different levels or planes: a multilevel stage set.
11 letter words ending with vel
- entry-level — basic/beginner
- inter-level — having no part higher than another; having a flat or even surface.
- macro-level — at or on a level that is large in scale or scope: macrolevel research on crime rates in urban areas.
- split-level — noting a house having a room or rooms that are somewhat above or below adjacent rooms, with the floor levels usually differing by approximately half a story.
- time-travel — hypothetical transport through time into the past or the future.
12 letter words ending with vel
14 letter words ending with vel
- gavel-to-gavel — from the opening to the closing of a formal session or series of sessions: gavel-to-gavel television coverage of the Congressional hearing.
15 letter words ending with vel
- pick-and-shovel — marked by drudgery; laborious: the pick-and-shovel work necessary to get a political campaign underway.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in VEL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 144 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in VEL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.