Words ending with val
3 letter words ending with val
- val — a male given name, form of Valentine.
4 letter words ending with val
5 letter words ending with val
6 letter words ending with val
7 letter words ending with val
- arrival — When a person or vehicle arrives at a place, you can refer to their arrival.
- caraval — Obsolete spelling of caravel.
- coaeval — a contemporary
- corival — Alternative form of corrival.
- datival — (in certain inflected languages, as Latin, Greek, and German) noting a case having as a distinctive function indication of the indirect object of a verb or the object of certain prepositions.
8 letter words ending with val
- aestival — of or occurring in summer
- approval — If you win someone's approval for something that you ask for or suggest, they agree to it.
- archival — Archival means belonging or relating to archives.
- carnival — A carnival is a public festival during which people play music and sometimes dance in the streets.
- convival — (obsolete) Relating to a feast or festivity; convivial.
9 letter words ending with val
- ablatival — relating to the ablative case
- agentival — of the performer of an action
- archrival — a chief rival
- disproval — The act of disproving; disproof.
- genitival — (in certain inflected languages) noting a case of nouns, pronouns, or adjectives, used primarily to express possession, measure, or origin: as John's hat, week's vacation, duty's call.
10 letter words ending with val
11 letter words ending with val
- accusatival — of the accusative case
- disapproval — the act or state of disapproving; a condemnatory feeling, look, or utterance; censure: stern disapproval.
- imperatival — of, relating to, or characteristic of the grammatical imperative.
- infinitival — of or relating to the infinitive.
- non-arrival — an act of arriving; a coming: His arrival was delayed by traffic.
12 letter words ending with val
- conjunctival — the mucous membrane that lines the exposed portion of the eyeball and inner surface of the eyelids.
- perspectival — a technique of depicting volumes and spatial relationships on a flat surface. Compare aerial perspective, linear perspective.
- postmedieval — occurring or existing after the Middle Ages, of or related to the period after the Middle Ages
- substantival — noting, of, or pertaining to a substantive.
13 letter words ending with val
- self-approval — the act of approving; approbation.
14 letter words ending with val
- quasi-medieval — of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or in the style of the Middle Ages: medieval architecture. Compare Middle Ages.
15 letter words ending with val
On this page, we collect all words that ending in VAL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 126 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in VAL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.