Words ending with ured
5 letter words ending with ured
6 letter words ending with ured
- enured — Simple past tense and past participle of enure.
- inured — to accustom to hardship, difficulty, pain, etc.; toughen or harden; habituate (usually followed by to): inured to cold.
- loured — lower2 .
- poured — to send (a liquid, fluid, or anything in loose particles) flowing or falling, as from one container to another, or into, over, or on something: to pour a glass of milk; to pour water on a plant.
- soured — having an acid taste, resembling that of vinegar, lemon juice, etc.; tart.
7 letter words ending with ured
8 letter words ending with ured
- -natured — having a specified type of personality
- arboured — situated in, or as if in, an arbour
- armoured — Armoured vehicles are fitted with a hard metal covering in order to protect them from gunfire and other missiles.
- captured — Simple past tense and past participle of capture.
- censured — strong or vehement expression of disapproval: The newspapers were unanimous in their censure of the tax proposal.
9 letter words ending with ured
10 letter words ending with ured
- -flavoured — -flavoured is used after nouns such as strawberry and chocolate to indicate that a food or drink is flavoured with strawberry or chocolate.
- admeasured — Simple past tense and past participle of admeasure.
- adventured — Simple past tense and past participle of adventure.
- cannelured — a groove or fluting around the cylindrical part of a bullet.
- configured — Simple past tense and past participle of configure.
11 letter words ending with ured
12 letter words ending with ured
- ash-coloured — silver-grey in colour
- contractured — a shortening or distortion of muscular or connective tissue due to spasm, scar, or paralysis of the antagonist of the contracting muscle.
- destructured — mode of building, construction, or organization; arrangement of parts, elements, or constituents: a pyramidal structure.
- disenamoured — to disillusion; disenchant (usually used in the passive and followed by of or with): He was disenamored of working in the city.
- enstructured — built into the structure of something
13 letter words ending with ured
- architectured — Designed (according to a form of architecture, or as if by an architect).
- good-humoured — having or showing a pleasant, amiable mood: a good-humored man; a good-humored remark.
- hard-featured — having stern, harsh, or unattractive features.
- high-coloured — (of the complexion) deep red or purplish; florid
- inter-assured — to declare earnestly to; inform or tell positively; state with confidence to: She assured us that everything would turn out all right.
14 letter words ending with ured
- cream-coloured — cream in colour
- flame-coloured — having a strong reddish-orange colour
- flesh-coloured — Something that is flesh-coloured is yellowish pink in colour.
- full-flavoured — Full-flavoured food or wine has a pleasant fairly strong taste.
- fully-featured — having a full range of features or functions
15 letter words ending with ured
- coffee-coloured — having the colour of coffee; dark brown; light brown
- copper-coloured — of a reddish-brown colour
- over-structured — excessively structured or organized.
- pastel-coloured — pale-coloured; in a shade such as pink or pale blue
- premanufactured — the making of goods or wares by manual labor or by machinery, especially on a large scale: the manufacture of television sets.
16 letter words ending with ured
- block-structured — (language) Any programming language in which sections of source code contained within pairs of matching delimiters such as "" and "" (e.g. in C) or "begin" and "end" (e.g. Algol) are executed as a single unit. A block of code may be the body of a subroutine or function, or it may be controlled by conditional execution (if statement) or repeated execution (while statement, for statement, etc.). In all but the most primitive block structured languages a variable's scope can be limited to the block in which it is declared. Block-structured languages support structured programming where each block can be written without detailed knowledge of the inner workings of other blocks, thus allowing a top-down design approach. See also abstract data type, module.
- mustard-coloured — of a brownish-yellow colour
- non-manufactured — the making of goods or wares by manual labor or by machinery, especially on a large scale: the manufacture of television sets.
17 letter words ending with ured
18 letter words ending with ured
- chocolate-coloured — dark brown
On this page, we collect all words that ending in URED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 251 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in URED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.