Words ending with uous
7 letter words ending with uous
- arduous — Something that is arduous is difficult and tiring, and involves a lot of effort.
- fatuous — foolish or inane, especially in an unconscious, complacent manner; silly.
- nocuous — likely to cause damage or injury; harmful; noxious.
- sinuous — having many curves, bends, or turns; winding: a sinuous path.
- tenuous — thin or slender in form, as a thread.
8 letter words ending with uous
9 letter words ending with uous
- ambiguous — If you describe something as ambiguous, you mean that it is unclear or confusing because it can be understood in more than one way.
- assiduous — Someone who is assiduous works hard or does things very thoroughly.
- congruous — corresponding or agreeing
- deciduous — A deciduous tree or bush is one that loses its leaves in the autumn every year.
- dividuous — Divided; dividual.
10 letter words ending with uous
11 letter words ending with uous
- anfractuous — characterized by twists and turns; convoluted
- conspicuous — If someone or something is conspicuous, people can see or notice them very easily.
- dulcifluous — coursing or flowing in a dulcet or gentle manner
- fortuituous — By chance; by serendipity; accidental;.
- incongruous — out of keeping or place; inappropriate; unbecoming: an incongruous effect; incongruous behavior.
12 letter words ending with uous
- circumfluous — flowing all around
- contemptuous — If you are contemptuous of someone or something, you do not like or respect them at all.
- disingenuous — lacking in frankness, candor, or sincerity; falsely or hypocritically ingenuous; insincere: Her excuse was rather disingenuous.
- incontiguous — not continuous; unconnected; discrete
- multiloquous — Very talkative.
13 letter words ending with uous
- discontiguous — disconnected or without contact
- discontinuous — not continuous; broken; interrupted; intermittent: a discontinuous chain of mountains; a discontinuous argument.
- grandiloquous — grandiloquent
- inconspicuous — not conspicuous, noticeable, or prominent.
- non-congruous — exhibiting harmony of parts.
14 letter words ending with uous
15 letter words ending with uous
17 letter words ending with uous
- over-presumptuous — full of, characterized by, or showing presumption or readiness to presume in conduct or thought, as by saying or doing something without right or permission.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in UOUS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 95 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in UOUS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.