20-letter words that end in und
- adventure playground — An adventure playground is an area of land for children to play in, usually in cities or in a park. It has wooden structures and equipment such as ropes, nets, and rubber tyres.
- carbocyclic compound — any of a group of organic chemical compounds in which all the atoms composing the ring are carbon atoms, as benzene or cyclopropane.
- european social fund — one of the four Structural Funds of the European Union which aims to support employment and the economic and social well-being of EU member countries
- fulminating compound — a fulminate.
- gill-over-the-ground — ground ivy.
- greatest lower bound — a lower bound that is greater than or equal to all the lower bounds of a given set: 1 is the greatest lower bound of the set consisting of 1, 2, 3. Abbreviation: glb.
- happy hunting ground — the North American Indian heaven, conceived of as a paradise of hunting and feasting for warriors and hunters.
- microwave background — a background of microwave electromagnetic radiation with a black-body spectrum discovered in 1965, understood to be the thermal remnant of the big bang with which the universe began
- prince william sound — a sound in the Gulf of Alaska, on the S coast of Alaska: S end of Trans-Alaska oil pipeline at port of Valdez.
- the other way around — reversed
- theater-in-the-round — arena theater.
- theatre-in-the-round — a theatre with seats arranged around a central acting area
- to stand your ground — If you stand your ground or hold your ground, you continue to support a particular argument or to have a particular opinion when other people are opposing you or trying to make you change your mind.
- working-capital fund — a fund established to finance operating activities in an industrial enterprise.
On this page, we collect all 20-letter words ending in UND. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 20-letter word that ends in UND to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.