Words ending with ture
6 letter words ending with ture
7 letter words ending with ture
8 letter words ending with ture
9 letter words ending with ture
- acculture — To familiarize oneself with, and adopt a new culture, especially by an immigrant.
- admixture — Admixture means the same as mixture.
- adventure — If someone has an adventure, they become involved in an unusual, exciting, and rather dangerous journey or series of events.
- affixture — an affixing or being affixed
- b-picture — B-movie.
10 letter words ending with ture
11 letter words ending with ture
- acupuncture — Acupuncture is the treatment of a person's illness or pain by sticking small needles into their body at certain places.
- aeroculture — a method of growing plants without soil by suspending them above sprays that constantly moisten the roots with water and nutrients.
- agriculture — Agriculture is farming and the methods that are used to raise and look after crops and animals.
- anti-nature — the material world, especially as surrounding humankind and existing independently of human activities.
- anticulture — the quality in a person or society that arises from a concern for what is regarded as excellent in arts, letters, manners, scholarly pursuits, etc.
12 letter words ending with ture
13 letter words ending with ture
- aerostructure — any separately manufactured unit, component, or section of an aircraft or other vehicle capable of flight
- arboriculture — the cultivation of trees or shrubs, esp for the production of timber
- demanufacture — A process of recycling that involves the dismantling and/or disassembly of an item to gain the maximum amount of recyclable materials.
- hydrofracture — (geology) Rock fracture caused by the pressure of freezing water.
- infostructure — The technical infrastructure supporting an information system.
14 letter words ending with ture
- arborsculpture — The art and craft technique of growing and shaping tree trunks.
- contemperature — the action of mixing together harmoniously or proportionately
- counterculture — Counterculture is a set of values, ideas, and ways of behaving that are completely different from those of the rest of society.
- disinvestiture — the act or state of being disinvested
- distemperature — a distempered or disordered condition; disturbance of health, mind, or temper.
15 letter words ending with ture
- counter-culture — Counter-culture is a set of values, ideas, and ways of behaving that are completely different from those of the rest of society.
- electropuncture — a therapy in which a small electric current is passed through the body via electrodes placed on the skin
- freeze-fracture — to prepare (material) for the electron microscope by freeze fracturing.
- inter-structure — mode of building, construction, or organization; arrangement of parts, elements, or constituents: a pyramidal structure.
- macro-structure — the gross structure of a metal, as made visible to the naked eye by deep etching.
16 letter words ending with ture
- countersignature — second signature
- cytoarchitecture — (biology) The arrangement of cells in an organism or organ.
- microvasculature — the system of tiny blood vessels, including capillaries, venules, and arterioles, that perfuse the body's tissues.
- postremogeniture — a system of inheritance under which the estate of a deceased person goes to his youngest son. Also called ultimogeniture. Compare primogeniture (def 2).
17 letter words ending with ture
18 letter words ending with ture
- electroacupuncture — the insertion into the body of one or more needles through which an electric current is passed
- picture-in-picture — a feature of some television receivers and similar devices in which one programme is displayed on the full TV screen at the same time as one or more other programmes are displayed in inset windows
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TURE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 614 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TURE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.