Words ending with tra
5 letter words ending with tra
- actra — Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television, and Radio Artists
- aftra — American Federation of Television and Radio Artists
- antra — a cavity in a body organ, especially a bone.
- extra — Added to an existing or usual amount or number.
- gotra — a Hindu clan tracing its paternal lineage from a common ancestor, usually a saint or sage.
6 letter words ending with tra
7 letter words ending with tra
- borotra — Jean (Robert) (ʒɑ̃). 1898–1994, French tennis player: secretary general of physical education under the Vichy government (1940)
- cepstra — cepstrum
- dioptra — Alternative form of diopter.
- electra — the daughter of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra. She persuaded her brother Orestes to avenge their father by killing his murderess Clytemnestra and her lover Aegisthus
- kenitra — a port in NW Morocco, NE of Rabat.
8 letter words ending with tra
- arrastra — A device formerly used by gold-miners for grinding auriferous quartz, crudely resembling a mortar and pestle, with the crushing element dragged around by horse or mule.
- balestra — a jump toward the opponent followed immediately by a lunge.
- calyptra — a membranous hood covering the spore-bearing capsule of mosses and liverworts
- claustra — barrier.
- dicentra — any Asian or North American plant of the genus Dicentra, such as bleeding heart and Dutchman's-breeches, having finely divided leaves and ornamental clusters of drooping flowers: family Fumariaceae
9 letter words ending with tra
- cleopatra — a yellow butterfly, Gonepteryx cleopatra, the male of which has its wings flushed with orange
- epicentra — epicentres
- hemelytra — one of the forewings of a true bug, having a hard, thick basal portion and a thinner, membranous apex.
- kleopatra — Cleopatra (def 2).
- orchestra — a group of performers on various musical instruments, including especially stringed instruments of the viol class, clarinets and flutes, cornets and trombones, drums, and cymbals, for playing music, as symphonies, operas, popular music, or other compositions.
10 letter words ending with tra
- aspidistra — any Asian plant of the liliaceous genus Aspidistra, esp A. lurida, a popular house plant with long tough evergreen leaves and purplish flowers borne on the ground
- hyoplastra — the second foremost pair of plastral bones in a turtle
- saurashtra — a former state in W India, comprising most of Kathiawar peninsula: now part of Gujarat state. 21,062 sq. mi. (54,550 sq. km).
11 letter words ending with tra
- brahmaputra — a river in S Asia, rising in SW Tibet as the Tsangpo and flowing through the Himalayas and NE India to join the Ganges at its delta in Bangladesh. Length: about 2900 km (1800 miles)
- maharashtra — a state in W central India. 118,800 sq. mi. (307,690 sq. km). Capital: Mumbai.
- mangalsutra — a necklace worn by a Hindu woman to signify that she is married
- zarathustra — Zoroaster.
- thus spake zarathustra — German Also sprach Zarathustra. a philosophical work in poetic form (1883) by Friedrich Nietzsche.
12 letter words ending with tra
- clytemnestra — the wife of Agamemnon, whom she killed on his return from the Trojan War
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TRA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 95 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TRA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.