Words ending with tour
4 letter words ending with tour
- tour — Georges de [zhawrzh duh] /ʒɔrʒ də/ (Show IPA), 1593–1652, French painter.
- chinese tour — a tour in which visitors are shown only what those in charge want them to see.
- conducted tour — A conducted tour is a visit to a building, town, or area during which someone goes with you and explains everything to you.
- cook's tour — a rapid but extensive tour or survey of anything
- cycling tour — a holiday involving a tour of an area or region by bicycle
5 letter words ending with tour
- stour — British Dialect. tumult; confusion. a storm.
6 letter words ending with tour
- detour — If you make a detour on a journey, you go by a route which is not the shortest way, because you want to avoid something such as a traffic jam, or because there is something you want to do on the way.
- latour — Georges de [zhawrzh duh] /ʒɔrʒ də/ (Show IPA), 1593–1652, French painter.
- retour — a report by a legal officer confirming someone as an heir
7 letter words ending with tour
- contour — You can refer to the general shape or outline of an object as its contours.
- dortour — (historical) A bedroom or dormitory, especially in a monastery.
- ecotour — A vacation tour or package that showcases ecology (wildlife, etc.) or is ecologically friendly.
- faitour — impostor; fake.
- gestour — (obsolete) A reciter of gests or legendary tales.
8 letter words ending with tour
- stentour — a tax assessor or person who determines the amount of tax that is owed
9 letter words ending with tour
10 letter words ending with tour
- conductour — Obsolete form of conductor.
13 letter words ending with tour
- fantin-latour — (Ignace) Henri (Joseph Théodore) [ee-nyas ahn-ree zhaw-zef tey-aw-dawr] /iˈnyas ɑ̃ˈri ʒɔˈzɛf teɪ ɔˈdɔr/ (Show IPA), 1836–1904, French painter.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TOUR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 33 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TOUR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.