Words ending with to
2 letter words ending with to
- to — (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- about to — on the point of; intending to
- accessible to — likely to be affected by; open to; susceptible to
- according to — If someone says that something is true according to a particular person, book, or other source of information, they are indicating where they got their information.
- accustomed to — customary; usual; habitual: in their accustomed manner.
3 letter words ending with to
- ato — Australian Tax Office
- cto — cancelled to order (of postage stamps); postmarked in sheets for private sale
- ito — Prince Hirobumi [hee-raw-boo-mee] /ˈhi rɔˈbu mi/ (Show IPA), 1841–1909, Japanese statesman.
- nto — National Training Organization
- oto — a member of a Siouan-speaking tribe of North American Indians who formerly inhabited the lower Missouri River basin and now live in Oklahoma.
4 letter words ending with to
- acto — a short, realistic play, usually in Spanish, that dramatizes the social and economic problems of Chicanos.
- alto — An alto is a woman who has a low singing voice.
- auto — An auto is a car.
- bito — a small tree found growing in Africa and Asia
- boto — a freshwater South American dolphin, Inia geoffrensis, having a long snout and fluctuating in color between pink and gray: inhabits the Amazon and Orinoco river systems.
5 letter words ending with to
- aalto — Alvar (ˈalvar). 1898–1976, Finnish architect and furniture designer, noted particularly for his public and industrial buildings, in which wood is much used. He invented bent plywood furniture (1932)
- alito — Samuel (Anthony, Jr.)1950- ; U.S. jurist: associate justice, Supreme Court (2006- )
- amato — Pasquale [puh-skwah-lee,, -ley;; Italian pahs-kwah-le] /pəˈskwɑ li,, -leɪ;; Italian pɑsˈkwɑ lɛ/ (Show IPA), 1879–1942, Italian operatic baritone.
- aneto — Pico de (ˈpiˌkoʊ deɪ ) ; pēˈkō dāˌ) highest mountain in the Pyrenees, in Spain: 11,168 ft (3,404 m)
- basto — the ace of clubs in certain card games, esp quadrille and ombre
6 letter words ending with to
7 letter words ending with to
- agitato — (to be performed) in an agitated manner
- akihito — born 1933, Emperor of Japan from 1989
- animato — (to be performed) in a lively manner
- annatto — a small tropical American tree, Bixa orellana, having red or pinkish flowers and pulpy seeds that yield a dye: family Bixaceae
- appalto — a monopoly or contract
8 letter words ending with to
- affogato — a drink prepared by pouring espresso coffee over a scoop of ice cream
- amaretto — an Italian liqueur with a flavour of almonds
- amoretto — (esp in painting) a small chubby naked boy representing a cupid
- archetto — a tool, consisting of a bow strung with wire, for trimming excess material from a piece being modeled.
- assiento — a slave trade treaty between other countries and Spain which allowed other countries to supply slaves to Spanish dependencies or colonies
9 letter words ending with to
- aerophoto — aerial photograph.
- agrigento — a town in Italy, in SW Sicily: site of six Greek temples. Pop: 54 619 (2001)
- andamento — an extended fugue subject.
- antipasto — Antipasto is the sort of food that is often served at the beginning of an Italian meal, for example cold meats and vegetables in olive oil.
- benevento — a city in S Italy, in N Campania: at various times under Samnite, Roman, Lombard, Saracen, Norman, and papal rule. Pop: 61 791 (2001)
10 letter words ending with to
- allegretto — (to be performed) fairly quickly or briskly
- arricciato — arriccio.
- as-told-to — (of a biographical account) written by a professional author using information from personal conversations with the subject.
- astrophoto — (astronomy, photography) An image of one or more celestial objects made using techniques of astrophotography.
- backend-to — in a reversed position; backward.
11 letter words ending with to
- aversion-to — a strong feeling of dislike, opposition, repugnance, or antipathy (usually followed by to): a strong aversion to snakes and spiders.
- backside-to — backend-to.
- beneplacito — an indication of approval
- cinquecento — the 16th century, esp in reference to Italian art, architecture, or literature
- husk-tomato — ground-cherry
12 letter words ending with to
- antimosquito — acting against mosquitoes
- appassionato — (to be performed) in an impassioned manner
- ayuntamiento — (in Spain) a municipal council
- barquisimeto — a city in NW Venezuela. Pop: 1 009 000 (2005 est)
- contrapposto — (in the visual arts) a curving or asymmetrical arrangement of the human figure with the shoulders, hips, and legs in different planes
13 letter words ending with to
14 letter words ending with to
- pronunciamento — a proclamation; manifesto; edict.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 830 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.