Words ending with tics
6 letter words ending with tics
- antics — Antics are funny, silly, or unusual ways of behaving.
- attics — Plural form of attic.
- metics — Plural form of metic.
- optics — the eye.
- active optics — a system to compensate for any deformation caused by gravity in the surface accuracy and alignment of the mirrors of an astronomical telescope by means of actuators that control the movable mirror supports
7 letter words ending with tics
8 letter words ending with tics
- aquatics — sports or pastimes performed in or on the water
- ascetics — Plural form of ascetic.
- caustics — Plural form of caustic.
- chaotics — (literature) A recent branch of literary and cultural studies based on chaos theory and the inherent structure of apparently chaotic systems.
- cymatics — the study of wave phenomena, esp sound, and their visual representations
9 letter words ending with tics
10 letter words ending with tics
- acrobatics — Acrobatics are acrobatic movements.
- aerobatics — Aerobatics are skilful displays of flying, usually to entertain people watching from the ground.
- aesthetics — Aesthetics is a branch of philosophy concerned with the study of the idea of beauty.
- agonistics — The range of activities associated with aggressive encounters between members of the same species, including threat, attack, appeasement, or retreat.
- analeptics — Plural form of analeptic.
11 letter words ending with tics
- acroamatics — Esoteric lectures.
- aero-optics — the study of the effect of aircraft-induced and atmospheric disturbances on the efficiency of laser weapons
- aeronautics — Aeronautics is the science of designing and building aeroplanes.
- aerostatics — the study of gases in equilibrium and bodies held in equilibrium in gases
- anacamptics — The science of reflected light; catoptrics.
12 letter words ending with tics
- acatalectics — Plural form of acatalectic.
- aerodonetics — the study of soaring or gliding flight, esp the study of gliders
- aeroelastics — the study of aeroelastic phenomena.
- anaesthetics — the science, study, and practice of anaesthesia and its application
- antipolitics — the rejection of party and electoral politics
13 letter words ending with tics
- acoustooptics — the branch of physics dealing with the relationships between acoustics and light
- aeroacoustics — the study of the generation and transmittance of sound by fluid flow
- aeromagnetics — the science of measuring magnetic characteristics associated with atmospheric conditions of the earth.
- anthelmintics — Plural form of anthelmintic.
- anti-politics — the science or art of political government.
14 letter words ending with tics
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
- antipsychotics — Plural form of antipsychotic.
- bioaeronautics — the use of aircraft in the discovery, development, and protection of natural and biological resources
- biocybernetics — the branch of cybernetics that deals with the control and communication systems of living organisms
- bioinformatics — the branch of information science concerned with large databases of biochemical or pharmaceutical information
15 letter words ending with tics
- bioastronautics — the study of the effects of space flight on living organisms
- characteristics — Also, characteristical. pertaining to, constituting, or indicating the character or peculiar quality of a person or thing; typical; distinctive: Red and gold are the characteristic colors of autumn.
- electrokinetics — the branch of physics concerned with the motion of charged particles
- lithochromatics — the art or process of painting in oil on stone and taking impressions from the result
- metalinguistics — the study of the relation between languages and the other cultural systems they refer to.
16 letter words ending with tics
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- counternarcotics — Measures or activities designed to prevent the use or distrubution of iillegal narcotic drugs.
- electroacoustics — a branch of acoustics that deals with the conversion of sound into electricity and vice versa, as in a microphone or a speaker
- electromagnetics — Electricity and magnetism, collectively, as a field of study.
- ethnolinguistics — The field of linguistic anthropology which studies the language of a specific ethnic group.
17 letter words ending with tics
- anthroposemiotics — The study of human communication.
- chemotherapeutics — chemotherapy.
- hydrotherapeutics — hydrotherapy.
- immunodiagnostics — the determination of immunologic characteristics of individuals, cells, and other biologic entities.
- macro-linguistics — a field of study concerned with language in its broadest sense and including cultural and behavioral features associated with language.
18 letter words ending with tics
- psychotherapeutics — psychotherapy.
19 letter words ending with tics
- electrotherapeutics — (medicine) the use of electricity in therapeutics.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TICS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 404 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TICS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.