Words ending with tice
4 letter words ending with tice
- tice — to tempt or to allure; to entice
6 letter words ending with tice
- entice — Attract or tempt by offering pleasure or advantage.
- intice — Archaic spelling of entice.
- notice — an announcement or intimation of something impending; warning: a day's notice.
- advance notice — warning
- at short notice — Notice is used in expressions such as 'at short notice', 'at a moment's notice' or 'at twenty-four hours' notice', to indicate that something can or must be done within a short period of time.
7 letter words ending with tice
- factice — a soft rubbery material made by reacting sulphur or sulphur chloride with vegetable oil
- iustice — Obsolete spelling of justice.
- justice — Donald, 1925–2004, U.S. poet.
- lattice — a structure of crossed wooden or metal strips usually arranged to form a diagonal pattern of open spaces between the strips.
- mortice — to secure with a mortise and tenon.
8 letter words ending with tice
- brattice — a partition of wood or treated cloth used to control ventilation in a mine
- d-notice — an official notice sent to newspapers, prohibiting the publication of certain security information
- poultice — a soft, moist mass of cloth, bread, meal, herbs, etc., applied hot as a medicament to the body.
- practice — habitual or customary performance; operation: office practice.
- prentice — a male given name.
9 letter words ending with tice
- appentice — penthouse (def 4).
- armistice — An armistice is an agreement between countries who are at war with one another to stop fighting and to discuss ways of making peace.
- injustice — the quality or fact of being unjust; inequity.
- do an injustice — If you say that someone has done you an injustice, you mean that they have been unfair in the way that they have judged you or treated you.
10 letter words ending with tice
- apprentice — An apprentice is a young person who works for someone in order to learn their skill.
- interstice — an intervening space.
- sublattice — a set of elements of a lattice, in which each subset of two elements has a least upper bound and a greatest lower bound contained in the given set.
- seaman apprentice — a noncommissioned enlisted person ranking above seaman recruit and below seaman. Abbreviation: SA.
11 letter words ending with tice
- malpractice — Law. failure of a professional person, as a physician or lawyer, to render proper services through reprehensible ignorance or negligence or through criminal intent, especially when injury or loss follows.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TICE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 102 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TICE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.