Words ending with tic
4 letter words ending with tic
- otic — of or relating to the ear; auricular.
5 letter words ending with tic
6 letter words ending with tic
- acetic — of, containing, producing, or derived from acetic acid or vinegar
- aortic — the main trunk of the arterial system, conveying blood from the left ventricle of the heart to all of the body except the lungs.
- arctic — The Arctic is the area of the world around the North Pole. It is extremely cold and there is very little light in winter and very little darkness in summer.
- azotic — of, containing, or concerned with nitrogen
- baltic — denoting or relating to the Baltic Sea or the Baltic States
7 letter words ending with tic
8 letter words ending with tic
- acidotic — a blood condition in which the bicarbonate concentration is below normal.
- acoustic — An acoustic guitar or other instrument is one whose sound is produced without any electrical equipment.
- acrostic — a number of lines of writing, such as a poem, certain letters of which form a word, proverb, etc. A single acrostic is formed by the initial letters of the lines, a double acrostic by the initial and final letters, and a triple acrostic by the initial, middle, and final letters
- adriatic — of or relating to the Adriatic Sea, or to the inhabitants of its coast or islands
- agenetic — absence of or failed development of a body part.
9 letter words ending with tic
- acrobatic — An acrobatic movement or display involves difficult physical acts such as jumping and balancing, especially in a circus.
- adiabatic — (of a thermodynamic process) taking place without loss or gain of heat
- aerobatic — (used with a plural verb) stunts performed in flight by an airplane, glider, or the like.
- aesthetic — Aesthetic is used to talk about beauty or art, and people's appreciation of beautiful things.
- agonistic — striving for effect; strained
10 letter words ending with tic
- achromatic — without colour
- aeronautic — relating to air companies
- aerostatic — of or relating to aerostatics.
- agrypnotic — inducing, relating to, or characterized by insomnia
- alphabetic — in the order of the letters of the alphabet: alphabetical arrangement.
11 letter words ending with tic
- acatalectic — having the necessary number of feet or syllables, esp having a complete final foot
- acataleptic — not able to be understood or conceived.
- actualistic — the doctrine that all reality is animate or in motion.
- aeroelastic — capable of changing shape under aerodynamic forces
- afroasiatic — designating or of a family of African and Asian languages generally divided into the branches Berber, Cushitic, Semitic, Chadic, and ancient Egyptian
12 letter words ending with tic
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
- afro-asiatic — a family of languages of SW Asia and N Africa, consisting of the Semitic, ancient Egyptian, Berber, Cushitic, and Chadic subfamilies
- allegoristic — writing or using allegory; interpreting in an allegorical sense.
13 letter words ending with tic
- adventuristic — relating to adventurism
- allochromatic — Physical Chemistry. pertaining to or having photochemical properties resulting from an impurity or from exposure to radiation.
- anachronistic — You say that something is anachronistic when you think that it is out of date or old-fashioned.
- anti-dogmatic — relating to or of the nature of a dogma or dogmas or any strong set of principles concerning faith, morals, etc., as those laid down by a church; doctrinal: We hear dogmatic arguments from both sides of the political spectrum.
- anti-hypnotic — of or relating to hypnosis or hypnotism.
14 letter words ending with tic
- anti-ballistic — designed to detect, intercept, or destroy ballistic missiles: an antiballistic missile.
- anti-climactic — of, like, pertaining to, or expressing anticlimax.
- antidemocratic — opposed to the principles or practice of democracy
- antienergistic — resisting applied energy
- antineoplastic — acting against tumours
15 letter words ending with tic
- anti-humanistic — a person having a strong interest in or concern for human welfare, values, and dignity.
- antiperistaltic — reversed peristaltic action of the intestines, by which their contents are carried upward.
- autoschediastic — offhand, with little forethought or preparation
- deuteronomistic — one of the writers of material used in the early books of the Old Testament.
- functionalistic — of or relating to a function or functions: functional difficulties in the administration.
16 letter words ending with tic
- anti-calvinistic — the doctrines and teachings of John Calvin or his followers, emphasizing predestination, the sovereignty of God, the supreme authority of the Scriptures, and the irresistibility of grace. Compare Arminianism.
- arteriosclerotic — degenerative changes in the arteries, characterized by thickening of the vessel walls and accumulation of calcium with consequent loss of elasticity and lessened blood flow.
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
- chemotherapeutic — of or used in chemotherapy
- macro-linguistic — a field of study concerned with language in its broadest sense and including cultural and behavioral features associated with language.
17 letter words ending with tic
- anti-anaphylactic — exaggerated allergic reaction to a foreign protein resulting from previous exposure to it.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- anti-monopolistic — a person who has a monopoly.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- non-materialistic — excessively concerned with physical comforts or the acquisition of wealth and material possessions, rather than with spiritual, intellectual, or cultural values.
18 letter words ending with tic
- hypernationalistic — a person devoted to nationalism.
- non-characteristic — Also, characteristical. pertaining to, constituting, or indicating the character or peculiar quality of a person or thing; typical; distinctive: Red and gold are the characteristic colors of autumn.
19 letter words ending with tic
- hyper-nationalistic — a person devoted to nationalism.
- parasympathomimetic — having an effect similar to that produced when the parasympathetic nervous system is stimulated
20 letter words ending with tic
- non-sensationalistic — subject matter, language, or style producing or designed to produce startling or thrilling impressions or to excite and please vulgar taste.
21 letter words ending with tic
- immunoelectrophoretic — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2271 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.