Words ending with ther
5 letter words ending with ther
- ether — A pleasant-smelling, colorless, volatile liquid that is highly flammable. It is used as an anesthetic and as a solvent or intermediate in industrial processes.
- other — additional or further: he and one other person.
- uther — king of Britain and father of Arthur.
- a.n. other — an unnamed person: used in team lists, etc, to indicate a place that remains to be filled
- acetic ether — a colorless, volatile, flammable liquid, C 4 H 8 O 2 , having a fragrant, fruitlike odor: used chiefly as a scent in the manufacture of perfumes, flavorings, and confections, and as a solvent for paints, varnishes, and lacquers.
6 letter words ending with ther
- aether — ether
- afther — Eye dialect of after.
- anther — the terminal part of a stamen consisting usually of two lobes each containing two sacs in which the pollen matures
- bather — A bather is a person who is swimming in the sea, or in a river or lake.
- bother — If you do not bother to do something or if you do not bother with it, you do not do it, consider it, or use it because you think it is unnecessary or because you are too lazy.
7 letter words ending with ther
- another — Another thing or person means an additional thing or person of the same type as one that already exists.
- birther — a person who believes that Barack Obama, US President 2009–2017, was not born in the USA and was therefore not eligible to be President
- blather — If someone is blathering on about something, they are talking for a long time about something that you consider boring or unimportant.
- blether — blather
- blither — to talk nonsense
8 letter words ending with ther
- aweather — towards the weather
- bebother — To bring trouble upon.
- breather — If you take a breather, you stop what you are doing for a short time and have a rest.
- comether — the act of persuading or coaxing
- dpsather — Data-parallel Sather. deterministic fine-grained parallelism. E-mail: <[email protected]>. ftp://lynx.csis.dit.csiro.au/p/pub/ather/dpsather.papers.
9 letter words ending with ther
10 letter words ending with ther
- altogether — You use altogether to emphasize that something has stopped, been done, or finished completely.
- anywhither — towards any place; in any direction
- artemether — An antimalarial derived from artemisinin, and used to treat multiply drug-resistant strains of falciparum malaria.
- bellwether — If you describe something as a bellwether, you mean that it is an indication of the way a situation is changing.
- forefather — an ancestor.
11 letter words ending with ther
- all-weather — All-weather sports take place on an artificial surface instead of on grass.
- aqualeather — a very strong type of leather made from the skin of the Nile perch (Lates niloticus)
- baby-mother — a young mother who has been abandoned by the baby's father just before or after the birth
- come-hither — alluring; seductive
- elsewhither — Somewhither else; to some other place; in some other direction.
12 letter words ending with ther
- air-breather — an aircraft, missile, or submarine engine that requires air from the atmosphere for the combustion of its fuel.
- bairnsfather — Bruce. 1888–1959, British cartoonist, born in India: best known for his cartoons of the war in the trenches during World War I
- breakweather — any makeshift shelter.
- earth-mother — the earth conceived of as the female principle of fertility and the source of all life.
- everywhither — (archaic,or,poetic) to everywhere.
13 letter words ending with ther
14 letter words ending with ther
- pebble-leather — a small, rounded stone, especially one worn smooth by the action of water.
16 letter words ending with ther
- hell-for-leather — characterized by reckless determination or breakneck speed: The sheriff led the posse in a hell-for-leather chase.
- parrot's-feather — a South American water milfoil, Myriophyllum aquaticum, having hairlike pinnate leaves, widely cultivated as an aquarium plant.
- patched-together — makeshift; roughly made from disparate elements
- prince's-feather — a tall, showy plant, Amaranthus hybridus erythrostachys, of the amaranth family, having reddish foliage and thick spikes of small, red flowers.
17 letter words ending with ther
23 letter words ending with ther
- great-great-grandfather — grandfather of a grandparent
On this page, we collect all words that ending in THER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 373 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in THER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.