Words ending with tar
3 letter words ending with tar
4 letter words ending with tar
- atar — attar (def 1).
- itar — International Traffic in Arms Regulation
- star — any of the heavenly bodies, except the moon, appearing as fixed luminous points in the sky at night.
- a star — a blue to white star, as Altair, Sirius, or Vega, having a surface temperature between 7500 and 10,000 K and an absorption spectrum dominated by Balmer-series lines of hydrogen.
- ap star — a peculiar A star whose emission spectrum is characterized by abnormally strong lines of certain ionized metals.
5 letter words ending with tar
- altar — An altar is a holy table in a church or temple.
- attar — an essential oil from flowers, esp the damask rose, used pure or as a base for perfume
- iftar — (sometimes initial capital letter) the meal that Muslims eat after sunset during Ramadan to break the day’s fast.
- istar — (programming, tool) An experimental IPSE from Imperial Software Technology.
- katar — an independent emirate on the Persian Gulf; under British protection until 1971. 8500 sq. mi. (22,000 sq. km). Capital: Doha.
6 letter words ending with tar
- avatar — An avatar is an image that represents you on the screen in an online game or chatroom
- bestar — to decorate with stars
- cantar — a poem consisting of four-line stanzas, each line having eight syllables.
- clitar — (uncommon, humorous, slang) The clitoris. only used in play the clitar.
- costar — An actor's costars are the other actors who also have one of the main parts in a particular movie.
7 letter words ending with tar
- co-star — An actor's or actress's co-stars are the other actors or actresses who also have one of the main parts in a particular film.
- daystar — morning star
- dogstar — Alternative form of Dog Star.
- jacktar — (British) Nickname for a sailor in the Royal Navy.
- low-tar — (of cigarettes or tobacco) containing less tar than usual or standard.
8 letter words ending with tar
- all-star — An all-star cast, performance, or game is one which contains only famous or extremely good performers or players.
- averstar — (company) The US software engineering company that developed Hal, under their former name, "Intermetrics". Other products include CS-4, Red, Mwave Developers Toolkit (multimedia for IBM PC), cross-compilers for C and C++; Ada '83, Ada 95, and SAMeDL. AverStar also supply client/server systems; custom software applications and turnkey systems; independent verification and validation; CAE integration technology; languages and compilers: Ada, C, C++, HDLs (MHDL), Modula, SPL/1. Address: Intermetrics, Inc., 733 Concord Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA. Telephone: +1 (617) 661 1840. Fax: +1 (617) 868 2843. Address: 7918 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, Va 22102, USA. Telephone: +1 (703) 827-2606. Fax: +1 (703) 827-5560. Also Houston, TX, Huntington Beach, CA, Warminster, PA, and others.
- eurostar — a high speed train that connects London and Kent in the UK with Paris and Lille in France and Brussels in Belgium by crossing the English Channel through the Channel Tunnel
- filmstar — Alternative spelling of film star.
- jack-tar — a sailor.
9 letter words ending with tar
- earthstar — a fungus of the genus Geaster, having an outer covering that splits into the form of a star.
- five-star — having five stars to indicate rank or quality: a five-star general; a five-star brandy.
- four-star — of or being a full general or admiral, as indicated by four stars on an insignia.
- gibraltar — a British crown colony comprising a fortress and seaport located on a narrow promontory near the S tip of Spain. 1.875 sq. mi. (5 sq. km).
- pole-star — Polaris.
10 letter words ending with tar
11 letter words ending with tar
12 letter words ending with tar
- brittle-star — any echinoderm of the class Ophiuroidea, occurring on the sea bottom and having five long slender arms radiating from a small central disc
13 letter words ending with tar
- switched-star — denoting or relating to a cable television system in which only one or two programme channels are fed to each subscriber, who can select other channels by remote control of a central switching point
15 letter words ending with tar
- pematangsiantar — a city on NE Sumatra, in Indonesia.
16 letter words ending with tar
- brick-and-mortar — pertaining to conventional stores, businesses, etc., having physical buildings and facilities, as opposed to Internet or remote services.
17 letter words ending with tar
- clicks-and-mortar — pertaining to or denoting a company that does business on the Internet and in traditional stores or offices.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TAR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 199 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TAR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.