Words ending with sque
5 letter words ending with sque
- usque — a friend to the last degree.
6 letter words ending with sque
- -esque — indicating a specified character, manner, style, or resemblance
- basque — a short extension below the waist to the bodice of a woman's jacket, etc
- bisque — a thick rich soup made from shellfish
- bosque — a clump or grove of trees
- casque — a helmet or a helmet-like process or structure, as on the bill of most hornbills
7 letter words ending with sque
- brusque — blunt or curt in manner or speech
8 letter words ending with sque
9 letter words ending with sque
- arabesque — An arabesque is a position in ballet dancing. The dancer stands on one leg with their other leg lifted and stretched out backwards, and their arms stretched out in front of them.
- bourasque — a tempest
- burlesque — A burlesque is a performance or a piece of writing that makes fun of something by copying it in an exaggerated way. You can also use burlesque to refer to a situation in real life that is like this.
- coenesque — reminiscent of the work US film-makers Joel and Ethan Coen (born 1954 and 1957 respectively), featuring bizarre and involved plots, use of irony and black humour, and allusions to film classics
- daliesque — of, pertaining to, resembling, or characteristic of the surrealist art of Salvador Dali: giant advertising posters depicting Daliesque distortions of everyday objects.
10 letter words ending with sque
- antimasque — a comic or grotesque dance, presented between the acts of a masque
- arboresque — a tree.
- babelesque — resembling the situation at Babel, confused, impeding communication
- blottesque — (of a painting) crudely executed, often characterized by blots and smears
- capraesque — relating to or in the style of the movies of Frank Capra, focusing on courage and its positive effects and the triumph of the underdog.
11 letter words ending with sque
- barbaresque — (particularly of art) stylistically barbaric
- bunyanesque — of immense size or stature, as ascribed to Paul Bunyan or to the other characters, exploits, etc., in the legends about him.
- gigantesque — of a huge or gigantic size; of or suited to a giant.
- londonesque — resembling or characteristic of London, England.
- normanesque — in the style of Norman architecture, a variety of Romanesque architecture.
12 letter words ending with sque
- alhambresque — like the Alhambra, especially in richness of ornamentation
- bradmanesque — (of a batsman or innings) reminiscent of Sir Don Bradman in terms of dominance over the opposing bowlers
- chaplinesque — characteristic of or resembling the comedy or filmmaking style of Charlie Chaplin.
- felliniesque — referring to or reminiscent of the films of Federico Fellini
- leonardesque — of, relating to, or suggesting Leonardo da Vinci or the style of his paintings.
13 letter words ending with sque
14 letter words ending with sque
15 letter words ending with sque
- churrigueresque — of or relating to a style of baroque architecture of Spain in the late 17th and early 18th centuries
On this page, we collect all words that ending in SQUE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 74 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in SQUE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.