Words ending with sing
4 letter words ending with sing
5 letter words ending with sing
- using — to employ for some purpose; put into service; make use of: to use a knife.
6 letter words ending with sing
- basing — the bottom support of anything; that on which a thing stands or rests: a metal base for the table.
- besing — to sing about joyfully
- busing — the practice of transporting by bus
- casing — A casing is a substance or object that covers something and protects it.
- dosing — a quantity of medicine prescribed to be taken at one time.
7 letter words ending with sing
- abasing — Present participle of abase.
- abusing — to use wrongly or improperly; misuse: to abuse one's authority.
- amusing — Someone or something that is amusing makes you laugh or smile.
- arising — to get up from sitting, lying, or kneeling; rise: He arose from his chair when she entered the room.
- bagsing — Present participle of bags.
8 letter words ending with sing
- accusing — If you look at someone with an accusing expression or speak to them in an accusing tone of voice, you are showing that you think they have done something wrong.
- advising — to give counsel to; offer an opinion or suggestion as worth following: I advise you to be cautious.
- aliasing — the error in a vision or sound signal arising from limitations in the system that generates or processes the signal
- amassing — to gather for oneself; collect as one's own: to amass a huge amount of money.
- amissing — missing
9 letter words ending with sing
- abscising — Present participle of abscise.
- accessing — the ability, right, or permission to approach, enter, speak with, or use; admittance: They have access to the files.
- agonising — to suffer extreme pain or anguish; be in agony.
- analysing — to separate (a material or abstract entity) into constituent parts or elements; determine the elements or essential features of (opposed to synthesize): to analyze an argument.
- appeasing — to bring to a state of peace, quiet, ease, calm, or contentment; pacify; soothe: to appease an angry king.
10 letter words ending with sing
- abscessing — Present participle of abscess.
- addressing — a method by which a computer network can identify which device sent a piece of information over the network, and which device received it
- aggressing — to commit the first act of hostility or offense; attack first.
- amortising — Present participle of amortise.
- ankylosing — Present participle of ankylose.
11 letter words ending with sing
- actualising — Present participle of actualise.
- advertising — Advertising is the activity of creating advertisements and making sure people see them.
- anonymising — Present participle of anonymise.
- anti-busing — opposing legislation that requires the busing of students to schools outside their neighborhoods, especially as a means of achieving socioeconomic or racial diversity among students in a public school.
- apologising — to offer an apology or excuse for some fault, insult, failure, or injury: He apologized for accusing her falsely.
12 letter words ending with sing
- aggrandising — Present participle of aggrandise.
- anastomosing — Present participle of anastomose.
- antagonising — Present participle of antagonise.
- antialiasing — a technique for smoothing out jagged lines in graphical computer output.
- backcrossing — (genetics) The crossing of a hybrid with one of its parents or an individual genetically similar to its parent.
13 letter words ending with sing
14 letter words ending with sing
- anaesthetising — Present participle of anaesthetise.
- cancer-causing — having the ability to induce the growth of a malignant tumour
- characterising — Present participle of characterise.
- contemporising — to place in or regard as belonging to the same age or time.
- counterpoising — Present participle of counterpoise.
15 letter words ending with sing
- catastrophising — Present participle of catastrophise.
- commercialising — Present participle of commercialise.
- conceptualising — Present participle of conceptualise.
- contextualising — to put (a linguistic element, an action, etc.) in a context, especially one that is characteristic or appropriate, as for purposes of study.
- decriminalising — Present participle of decriminalise.
16 letter words ending with sing
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- disenfranchising — Present participle of disenfranchise.
- disincentivising — Present participle of disincentivise.
- metamorphosising — Present participle of metamorphosise.
- negative-raising — a rule that moves a negative element out of the complement clause of certain verbs, such as think, into the main clause, as in the derivation of He doesn't think that he'll finish
17 letter words ending with sing
- intellectualising — Give an intellectual character to.
18 letter words ending with sing
19 letter words ending with sing
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
21 letter words ending with sing
- consciousness-raising — Psychology. a group-therapy technique in which the aim is to enhance the participants' awareness of their particular needs and goals as individuals or as a group.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in SING. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 690 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in SING that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.