Words ending with sher
4 letter words ending with sher
- sher — Sir Antony. born 1953, British actor and writer, born in South Africa
5 letter words ending with sher
- asher — the son of Jacob and ancestor of one of the 12 tribes of Israel
- esher — a town in SE England, in NE Surrey near London: racecourse. Pop: 25 172 (2001)
- usher — James, 1581–1656, Irish prelate and scholar.
- jacob ben asher — c1269–c1340, Hebrew commentator on the Bible and codifier of Jewish law.
6 letter words ending with sher
7 letter words ending with sher
- -basher — -basher combines with nouns to form nouns referring to someone who is physically violent towards a particular type of person, or who is unfairly critical of a particular type of person.
- blusher — Blusher is a coloured substance that women put on their cheeks.
- brusher — an implement consisting of bristles, hair, or the like, set in or attached to a handle, used for painting, cleaning, polishing, grooming, etc.
- clasher — to make a loud, harsh noise: The gears of the old car clashed and grated.
- crasher — to make a loud, clattering noise, as of something dashed to pieces.
8 letter words ending with sher
- ambusher — One who ambushes.
- banisher — someone who or something which banishes
- feldsher — (in Russia) a medical doctor's assistant
- finisher — to bring (something) to an end or to completion; complete: to finish a novel; to finish breakfast.
- hechsher — rabbinical approval of meats and other foods that comply with the ritual requirements of Jewish dietary laws, usually issued in the form of an endorsing mark or stamp on the products so approved.
9 letter words ending with sher
- abolisher — Agent noun of abolish; one who abolishes. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- blemisher — a person or thing that blemishes
- britisher — In American English or old-fashioned British English, British people are sometimes informally referred to as Britishers.
- cherisher — to hold or treat as dear; feel love for: to cherish one's native land.
- flyfisher — A person who goes fly fishing.
10 letter words ending with sher
11 letter words ending with sher
- copublisher — a publisher that publishes a work in conjunction with another publisher
- embellisher — A person who embellishes.
- establisher — A person who establishes something.
- fourflusher — a person who makes false or pretentious claims; bluffer.
- gatecrasher — a person who attends or enters a social function without an invitation, a theater without a ticket, etc.
12 letter words ending with sher
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- bottlewasher — a person or machine that washes bottles.
- extinguisher — Anything that extinguishes something; but especially a fire extinguisher.
- four-flusher — a person who makes false or pretentious claims; bluffer.
- gate-crasher — a person who attends or enters a social function without an invitation, a theater without a ticket, etc.
13 letter words ending with sher
- bottle-washer — a menial or factotum
- distinguisher — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- pencil-pusher — a person, as a clerk or bookkeeper, whose work involves a considerable amount of writing, record-keeping, etc.
- photofinisher — a person whose profession is photofinishing
- potato-masher — a kitchen implement used to crush or mash potatoes
14 letter words ending with sher
17 letter words ending with sher
- fire-extinguisher — a portable container, usually filled with special chemicals for putting out a fire.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in SHER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 163 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in SHER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.