Words ending with sed
3 letter words ending with sed
4 letter words ending with sed
- used — previously used or owned; secondhand: a used car.
- least recently used — (operating systems) (LRU) A rule used in a paging system which selects a page to be paged out if it has been used (read or written) less recently than any other page. The same rule may also be used in a cache to select which cache entry to flush. This rule is based on temporal locality - the observation that, in general, the page (or cache entry) which has not been accessed for longest is least likely to be accessed in the near future.
5 letter words ending with sed
- arsed — (AU, NZ, British, vulgar, slang) Simple past tense and past participle of arse; Bothered (as in 'can't be bothered to...').
- based — If you are based in a particular place, that is the place where you live or do most of your work. See also base.
- bused — a large motor vehicle, having a long body, equipped with seats or benches for passengers, usually operating as part of a scheduled service; omnibus.
- cased — an often small or portable container for enclosing something, as for carrying or safekeeping; receptacle: a jewel case.
- dosed — Simple past tense and past participle of dose.
6 letter words ending with sed
- -assed — -ass
- -based — -based combines with nouns referring to places to mean something positioned or existing mainly in the place mentioned, or operating or organized from that place.
- -nosed — having a nose of the specified kind
- abased — (of a charge) lower on an escutcheon than is usual: a bend abased.
- abused — Simple past tense and past participle of abuse.
7 letter words ending with sed
- abrased — Simple past tense and past participle of abrase.
- accused — You can use the accused to refer to a person or a group of people charged with a crime or on trial for it.
- advised — resulting from deliberation
- aliased — Simple past tense and past participle of alias.
- amassed — to gather for oneself; collect as one's own: to amass a huge amount of money.
8 letter words ending with sed
- -tressed — having a tress or tresses as specified
- accessed — the ability, right, or permission to approach, enter, speak with, or use; admittance: They have access to the files.
- accursed — Some people use accursed to describe something which they are very annoyed about.
- addorsed — placed back to back
- agonised — Simple past tense and past participle of agonise.
9 letter words ending with sed
- abscessed — a localized collection of pus in the tissues of the body, often accompanied by swelling and inflammation and frequently caused by bacteria.
- addressed — a speech or written statement, usually formal, directed to a particular group of persons: the president's address on the state of the economy.
- aggressed — to commit the first act of hostility or offense; attack first.
- amortised — Finance. to liquidate or extinguish (a mortgage, debt, or other obligation), especially by periodic payments to the creditor or to a sinking fund. to write off a cost of (an asset) gradually.
- ankylosed — Simple past tense and past participle of ankylose.
10 letter words ending with sed
- actualised — Simple past tense and past participle of actualise.
- advertised — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
- analogised — Simple past tense and past participle of analogise.
- anglicised — Made into a form similar to that used by the English.
- annualised — to calculate for or as for an entire year: Investors earned an annualized rate of seven percent paid quarterly.
11 letter words ending with sed
- adrenalised — Simple past tense and past participle of adrenalise.
- aerosolised — Simple past tense and past participle of aerosolise.
- aggrandised — Simple past tense and past participle of aggrandise.
- all-dressed — (of a hot dog, hamburger, etc) served with all available garnishes
- anastomosed — Simple past tense and past participle of anastomose.
12 letter words ending with sed
- accessorised — Simple past tense and past participle of accessorise.
- acclimatised — Simple past tense and past participle of acclimatise.
- affranchised — Simple past tense and past participle of affranchise.
- alphabetised — (British) Arranged in alphabetical order.
- anthologised — Simple past tense and past participle of anthologise.
13 letter words ending with sed
- anaesthetised — anesthetize.
- anathematised — to pronounce an anathema against; denounce; curse.
- black-a-vised — having a dark complexion.
- characterised — to mark or distinguish as a characteristic; be a characteristic of: Rich metaphors characterize his poetry.
- collectivised — Simple past tense and past participle of collectivise.
14 letter words ending with sed
- collateralised — Simple past tense and past participle of collateralise.
- commercialised — to make commercial in character, methods, or spirit.
- conceptualised — to form into a concept; make a concept of.
- contextualised — to put (a linguistic element, an action, etc.) in a context, especially one that is characteristic or appropriate, as for purposes of study.
- decriminalised — to eliminate criminal penalties for or remove legal restrictions against: to decriminalize marijuana.
15 letter words ending with sed
- disenfranchised — to disfranchise.
- disillusionised — Simple past tense and past participle of disillusionise.
- hypersexualised — Simple past tense and past participle of hypersexualise.
- knowledge-based — characterized by the dominance of information services as an area of growth
- metamorphosised — Simple past tense and past participle of metamorphosise.
16 letter words ending with sed
- conventionalised — to make conventional.
- deindustrialised — Simple past tense and past participle of deindustrialise.
- immunosuppressed — the inhibition of the normal immune response because of disease, the administration of drugs, or surgery.
- intellectualised — Simple past tense and past participle of intellectualise.
- through-composed — having different music for each verse: a through-composed song. Compare strophic (def 2).
17 letter words ending with sed
28 letter words ending with sed
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
On this page, we collect all words that ending in SED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 928 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in SED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.