Words ending with sd
3 letter words ending with sd
4 letter words ending with sd
5 letter words ending with sd
- hscsd — High Speed Circuit Switched Data
6 letter words ending with sd
- 386bsd — (operating system) (Or "jolix /joh'liks/) A free software port originally derived from the generally available parts of the "Berkeley Net Release/2" to the Intel i386 architecture by William Jolitz and friends. The name Jolix is used to differentiate it from BSDI's port based on the same source tape, which is called BSD/386. Many new and innovative features were added to 386BSD following its original release in June 1992. An unofficial patchkit, available from many anonymous FTP archives, solves many of the problems associated with 386BSD Version 0.1. In addition, many common Unix packages have been ported. 386BSD has been superseded by FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD.
- 4.2bsd — Berkeley Software Distribution
- 4.3bsd — Berkeley Software Distribution
- netbsd — (operating system) An open source Unix clone that aims for platform independance by a clean separation between the hardware and the the kernel. It has been ported to many platforms from embedded systems to 64-bit computers.
7 letter words ending with sd
- archbsd — (operating system) 4.4 BSD-Lite for the Acorn Archimedes.
- freebsd — (operating system) A free operating system based on the BSD 4.4-lite release from Computer Systems Research Group at the University of California at Berkeley. FreeBSD requires an ISA, EISA, VESA, or PCI based computer with an Intel 80386SX to Pentium CPU (or compatible AMD or Cyrix CPU) with 4 megabytes of RAM and 60MB of disk space. Some of FreeBSD's features are: preemptive multitasking with dynamic priority adjustment to ensure smooth and fair sharing of the computer between applications and users. Multiuser access - peripherals such as printers and tape drives can be shared between all users. Complete TCP/IP networking including SLIP, PPP, NFS and NIS. Memory protection, demand-paged virtual memory with a merged VM/buffer cache design. FreeBSD was designed as a 32 bit operating system. X Window System (X11R6) provides a graphical user interface. Binary compatibility with many programs built for SCO, BSDI, NetBSD, 386BSD, and Linux. Hundreds of ready-to-run applications in the FreeBSD ports collection. FreeBSD is source code compatible with most popular commercial Unix systems and thus most applications require few, if any, changes to compile. Shared libraries. A full compliment of C, C++, Fortran and Perl development tools and many other languages. Source code for the entire system is available. Extensive on-line documentation.
- openbsd — (operating system) A version of BSD Unix with an emphasis on security. A lot of security work that is ported to other free operating systems originates with OpenBSD and a lot of code review is done here. Sub-projects of OpenBSD include implementations of SSH, ntpd, and CVS, to be called OpenCVS.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in SD. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 28 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in SD that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.