Words ending with sal
3 letter words ending with sal
5 letter words ending with sal
- basal — Basal means relating to or forming the base of something.
- casal — (grammar) Of or relating to case.
- nasal — of or relating to the nose: the nasal cavity.
- sisal — Also called sisal hemp. a fiber yielded by an agave, Agave sisalana, of Yucatán, used for making rope, rugs, etc.
- vasal — of or relating to a body vessel
6 letter words ending with sal
- bursal — Anatomy, Zoology. a pouch, sac, or vesicle, especially a sac containing synovia, to facilitate motion, as between a tendon and a bone.
- byssal — relating to the byssus of molluscs
- causal — If there is a causal relationship between two things, one thing is responsible for causing the other thing.
- cursal — of or belonging to a set course or rotation, esp of a canon or prebendary in certain churches
- dorsal — of, relating to, or situated at the back, or dorsum.
7 letter words ending with sal
8 letter words ending with sal
9 letter words ending with sal
- appraisal — If you make an appraisal of something, you consider it carefully and form an opinion about it.
- commensal — (of two different species of plant or animal) living in close association, such that one species benefits without harming the other
- comprisal — to include or contain: The Soviet Union comprised several socialist republics.
- disbursal — The act of disbursing money.
- dismissal — an act or instance of dismissing.
10 letter words ending with sal
- diflunisal — a substance, C 13 H 8 F 2 O 3 , used as an analgesic, antipyretic, and anti-inflammatory drug in the treatment of rheumatoid diseases and other musculoskeletal disorders.
- discoursal — of or relating to discourse
- duniwassal — (in Scotland) a minor nobleman
- franchisal — Pertaining to franchises.
- hypabyssal — (of an igneous rock) intermediate in texture between coarse-grained intrusive rocks and fine-grained extrusive rocks.
11 letter words ending with sal
12 letter words ending with sal
- controversal — (obsolete, rare) Facing opposite directions.
- gutturonasal — articulated in the back of the mouth and given resonance in the nasal cavity, as the sound represented by (ng) in (ring).
- hyperarousal — A state of heightened psychological and physiological tension resulting in reduced pain tolerance, anxiety, excessive response to sensory stimulation, insomnia, and fatigue.
- interspersal — Interspersion.
- interspousal — Often, spousals. the ceremony of marriage; nuptials.
13 letter words ending with sal
- ectocommensal — Biology. (of an organism) living in a commensal relationship on the exterior of another organism.
- endocommensal — a commensal living within the body of the host organism
- overappraisal — An appraisal that overvalues something.
- premenopausal — of, relating to, or characteristic of menopause.
- supercolossal — greater than colossal, huge, enormous
14 letter words ending with sal
15 letter words ending with sal
- colour-reversal — (of film or photographic paper) designed to produce a positive image directly from a positive subject
- counterproposal — a proposal offered as an alternative to a previous proposal
- quasi-universal — of, relating to, or characteristic of all or the whole: universal experience.
- tarsometatarsal — the large bone in the lower leg of a bird with which the toe bones articulate, formed by the fusion of tarsal and metatarsal bones.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in SAL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 183 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in SAL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.