Words ending with rtue
6 letter words ending with rtue
- virtue — moral excellence; goodness; righteousness.
- cardinal virtue — anything considered to be an important or characteristic virtue: Tenacity is his cardinal virtue.
- easy virtue — loose morals; sexual promiscuity
- la tortue — French name of Tortuga.
- natural virtue — (especially among the scholastics) any moral virtue of which humankind is capable, especially the cardinal virtues: justice, temperance, prudence, and fortitude.
8 letter words ending with rtue
- unvirtue — absence or lack of virtue; the state of having no virtue; vice
9 letter words ending with rtue
- nonvirtue — moral excellence; goodness; righteousness.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RTUE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 9 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RTUE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.