Words ending with rth
5 letter words ending with rth
- airth — a direction.
- barth — Heinrich. 1821–65, German explorer: author of Travels and Discoveries in North and Central Africa (1857–58)
- berth — A berth is a bed on a boat, train, or caravan.
- birth — When a baby is born, you refer to this event as his or her birth.
- derth — (obsolete) dearth; scarcity.
6 letter words ending with rth
- cforth — A Forth interpreter. Posted to comp.sources.unix volume 1.
- dearth — If there is a dearth of something, there is not enough of it.
- eforth — (language) A system produced by Ting to help implementers produce Forths for different targets, using assemblers.
- foorth — Eye dialect of fourth.
- fourth — next after the third; being the ordinal number for four.
7 letter words ending with rth
- 51forth — (language) A subroutine-threaded Forth for the 8051 by Scott Gehmlich. It comes with source and documentation.
- e-forth — (language) A Forth interpreter written in Motorla 6809 assembly code by Lennart Benschop <[email protected]>. Posted to Usenet newsgroup alt.sources on 1993-11-03 with a Motorola 6809 assembler.
- haworth — Sir Walter Norman, 1883–1950, English chemist: Nobel Prize 1937.
- hogarth — William, 1697–1764, English painter and engraver.
- inearth — (transitive, chiefly poetic) To put into the earth; inter.
8 letter words ending with rth
- bedworth — a town in central England, in N Warwickshire. Pop: 30 001 (2001)
- cudworth — Ralph. 1617–88, English philosopher and theologian. His works include True Intellectual System of the Universe (1678) and A Treatise concerning Eternal and Immutable Morality (1731)
- hayworth — Rita (Margarita Carmen Cansino) 1918–87, U.S. dancer and actress.
- hepworth — Dame Barbara, 1903–75, English sculptor.
- misbirth — An abortion.
9 letter words ending with rth
- coopworth — a New Zealand and Australian breed of sheep derived from the Romney Marsh
- cornforth — Sir John Warcup. 1917–2014, Australian chemist, who shared the 1975 Nobel prize for chemistry with Vladimir Prelog for their work on stereochemistry
- dankworth — Sir John (Philip William). 1927–2010, British jazz composer, bandleader, and saxophonist: married to Cleo Laine
- edgeworth — Maria, 1767–1849, English novelist.
- ellsworth — Lincoln1880-1951; U.S. polar explorer
10 letter words ending with rth
- afterbirth — the placenta and fetal membranes expelled from the uterus after the birth of the offspring
- brickearth — a clayey alluvium suitable for the making of bricks: specifically, such a deposit in southern England, yielding a fertile soil
- childbirth — Childbirth is the act of giving birth to a child.
- coatsworth — Elizabeth, 1893–1986, U.S. writer, especially of children's books.
- condylarth — any of the primitive ungulate mammals of the extinct order Condylarthra, from the Paleocene and Eocene epochs, having a slender body, low-crowned teeth, and five-toed feet, each toe ending in a small hoof.
11 letter words ending with rth
- butterworth — George. 1885–1916, British composer, noted for his interest in folk song and his settings of Housman's poems
- groatsworth — the amount that is, or may be, bought or sold for a groat
- leavenworth — a city in NE Kansas.
- littleworth — worthless; of little value
- open-hearth — noting, pertaining to, or produced by the open-hearth process.
12 letter words ending with rth
- counterearth — (in Pythagorean astronomy) a planet, out of sight from our part of the earth, whose shadow upon the sun and moon, cast by a central fire that is also out of sight, causes the eclipses.
- fifty-fourth — next after the fifty-third; being the ordinal number for 54.
- forty-fourth — next after the forty-third; being the ordinal number for 44.
- sixty-fourth — next after the sixty-third; being the ordinal number for 64.
- wigglesworth — Michael, 1631–1705, U.S. theologian and author, born in England.
13 letter words ending with rth
14 letter words ending with rth
- back-and-forth — backward and forward; side to side; to and fro: a back-and-forth shuttling of buses to the stadium; the back-and-forth movement of a clock's pendulum.
- farthingsworth — the amount that can be bought with a farthing; a small amount
- halfpennyworth — As much as could be bought for a halfpenny.
- seventy-fourth — next after the seventy-third; being the ordinal number for 74.
- shillingsworth — the amount that can be purchased for a shilling
15 letter words ending with rth
- threepennyworth — an amount having the value or price of threepence
16 letter words ending with rth
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RTH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 210 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RTH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.