Words ending with rse
4 letter words ending with rse
- arse — Your arse is your bottom.
- erse — of or relating to the Irish Gaelic language
- orse — (legal, British) otherwise.
- vrse — Vancomycin Resistant Staphylococcus Epidermidis
- a pain in the arse — In informal English, if you call someone or something a pain or a pain in the neck, you mean that they are very annoying or irritating. Expressions such as a pain in the arse and a pain in the backside in British English, or a pain in the ass and a pain in the butt in American English, are also used, but most people consider them offensive.
5 letter words ending with rse
6 letter words ending with rse
- ahorse — on horseback
- averse — If you say that you are not averse to something, you mean that you quite like it or quite want to do it.
- bourse — A country's or region's bourse is its stock exchange.
- coarse — Coarse things have a rough texture because they consist of thick threads or large pieces.
- coorse — Archaic spelling of coarse.
7 letter words ending with rse
8 letter words ending with rse
- antrorse — directed or pointing upwards or forwards
- bathorse — a horse which carries a military officer's baggage; a military packhorse
- converse — If you converse with someone, you talk to them. You can also say that two people converse.
- cutpurse — a thief who stole purses by cutting them from the belts to which they were attached
- disburse — to pay out (money), especially for expenses; expend.
9 letter words ending with rse
- carthorse — A carthorse is a large, powerful horse that is used to pull carts or farm machinery.
- cockhorse — rocking horse
- concourse — A concourse is a wide hall in a public building, for example a hotel, airport, or station.
- darkhorse — Having the character of a dark horse.
- dextrorse — (of some climbing plants) growing upwards in a helix from left to right or anticlockwise
10 letter words ending with rse
- beltcourse — a horizontal band or course, as of stone, projecting beyond or flush with the face of a building, often molded and sometimes richly carved.
- biodiverse — containing a wide variety of plant and animal species
- dampcourse — a horizontal layer of impervious material in a brick wall, fairly close to the ground, to stop moisture rising
- disendorse — (transitive) To cease to endorse; to withdraw endorsement.
- forecourse — the lowermost sail on a square-rigged foremast; a square foresail.
11 letter words ending with rse
- autoreverse — a system in a tape player that automatically reverses the tape and plays another track when one track has finished
- belt-course — a horizontal band or course, as of stone, projecting beyond or flush with the face of a building, often molded and sometimes richly carved.
- controverse — a controversy
- hicky-horse — a seesaw.
- hobby-horse — You describe a subject or idea as your hobby-horse if you have strong feelings on it and like talking about it whenever you have the opportunity.
12 letter words ending with rse
- clotheshorse — a frame on which to hang laundry for drying or airing
- monodisperse — (of a colloid) Having particles of (approximately) the same size.
- neurodiverse — Exhibiting neurodiversity; varying in mental configuration.
- polydisperse — of or noting a sol that contains particles of different sizes.
- prediscourse — communication of thought by words; talk; conversation: earnest and intelligent discourse.
13 letter words ending with rse
- anti-universe — a universe made up of antimatter, postulated to exist far out in space
- barrier-nurse — to tend (infectious patients) in isolation, to prevent the spread of infection
- clothes-horse — Informal. a person whose chief interest and pleasure is dressing fashionably.
- dig into one's pockets/purse — If someone digs into their pocket or digs into their purse, they manage after some difficulty to find the money to pay for something.
14 letter words ending with rse
15 letter words ending with rse
- intertransverse — (anatomy) Between the transverse processes of the vertebrae.
16 letter words ending with rse
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RSE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 412 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RSE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.