Words ending with rop
4 letter words ending with rop
- crop — Crops are plants such as wheat and potatoes that are grown in large quantities for food.
- drop — a small quantity of liquid that falls or is produced in a more or less spherical mass; a liquid globule.
- prop — to support, or prevent from falling, with or as if with a prop (often followed by up): to prop an old fence; to prop up an unpopular government.
- trop — too; too much or too many.
- acid drop — a boiled sweet with a sharp taste
5 letter words ending with rop
6 letter words ending with rop
7 letter words ending with rop
- airdrop — a delivery of supplies, troops, etc, from an aircraft by parachute
- bastrop — a city in N Louisiana.
- bottrop — an industrial city in W Germany, in North Rhine-Westphalia in the Ruhr. Pop: 120 324 (2003 est)
- caltrop — any tropical or subtropical plant of the zygophyllaceous genera Tribulus and Kallstroemia that have spiny burs or bracts
- dewdrop — a drop of dew
8 letter words ending with rop
- agitprop — Agitprop is the use of artistic forms such as drama or posters to further political aims.
- backdrop — A backdrop is a large piece of cloth, often with scenery painted on it, that is hung at the back of a stage while a play is being performed.
- calthrop — any of several plants having spiny heads or fruit, as those of the genera Tribulus and Kallstroemia, or the star thistle, Centaurea calcitrapa.
- eavedrop — A drop falling from the eaves of a building; an eavesdrop.
- evesdrop — Archaic form of eavesdrop.
9 letter words ending with rop
- eavesdrop — to listen secretly to a private conversation.
- foot-drop — extension of the foot caused by paralysis of the flexor muscles of the leg.
- intercrop — to grow one crop between the rows of another, as in an orchard or field.
- name-drop — mention famous person to impress
- sharecrop — to cultivate (farmland) as a sharecropper
10 letter words ending with rop
- contraprop — a contrapropeller
- ribbentrop — Joachim von [yoh-ah-khim fuh n] /ˈyoʊ ɑ xɪm fən/ (Show IPA), 1893–1946, German leader in the Nazi party: minister of foreign affairs 1938–45; executed for war crimes.
- wrist-drop — paralysis of the extensor muscles of the hand causing it to droop, due to injuries or some poisons, as lead or arsenic.
11 letter words ending with rop
12 letter words ending with rop
- mrs-malaprop — Mrs. a character in Sheridan's The Rivals (1775), noted for her misapplication of words.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ROP. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 99 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ROP that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.