Words ending with rmic
6 letter words ending with rmic
- dermic — dermal
- formic — of or relating to ants.
- hormic — activity directed toward a goal; purposive effort.
- karmic — Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in Hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman. Compare bhakti (def 1), jnana.
- permic — a subfamily of Finnic, comprising the modern languages Udmurt and Komi, spoken in northeastern European Russia, and fragmentary attestations of an earlier language (Old Permic) dating from the 15th century.
7 letter words ending with rmic
8 letter words ending with rmic
9 letter words ending with rmic
10 letter words ending with rmic
- diathermic — of or relating to diathermy
- exothermic — (of a reaction or process) Accompanied by the release of heat.
- geothermic — of or relating to the internal heat of the earth.
- hypodermic — characterized by the introduction of medicine or drugs under the skin: hypodermic injection.
- isothermic — occurring at constant temperature.
11 letter words ending with rmic
12 letter words ending with rmic
- alexipharmic — acting as an antidote
- homeothermic — (biology, of an, animal) Capable of maintaining a relatively constant body temperature independent of the surrounding environment.
- hyperthermic — Having a very high body temperature.
- normothermic — (medicine) Having a normal body temperature.
- photothermic — pertaining to the thermal effects of light.
13 letter words ending with rmic
14 letter words ending with rmic
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RMIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 44 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RMIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.