Words ending with ries
5 letter words ending with ries
- aries — Aries is one of the twelve signs of the zodiac. Its symbol is a ram. People who are born approximately between 21st March and 19th April come under this sign.
- cries — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of cry.
- dries — a plural of dry.
- fries — Charles Carpenter, 1887–1967, U.S. linguist.
- pries — to try, test, or taste.
6 letter words ending with ries
7 letter words ending with ries
- ambries — Plural form of ambry.
- barries — Sir James M(atthew) 1860–1937, Scottish novelist, short-story writer, and playwright.
- berries — any small, usually stoneless, juicy fruit, irrespective of botanical structure, as the huckleberry, strawberry, or hackberry.
- carries — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of carry.
- corries — Plural form of corrie.
8 letter words ending with ries
9 letter words ending with ries
10 letter words ending with ries
11 letter words ending with ries
- accessories — Accessories belong to a product category in fashion stores, which includes items such as scarves, hats, gloves, belts, and purses.
- adversaries — a person, group, or force that opposes or attacks; opponent; enemy; foe.
- amphigories — Plural form of amphigory.
- ancillaries — subordinate; subsidiary.
- antiquaries — Plural form of antiquary.
12 letter words ending with ries
13 letter words ending with ries
14 letter words ending with ries
- checkerberries — Plural form of checkerberry.
- conservatories — Plural form of conservatory.
- constabularies — Plural form of constabulary.
- contemporaries — existing, occurring, or living at the same time; belonging to the same time: Newton's discovery of the calculus was contemporary with that of Leibniz.
- disciplinaries — Plural form of disciplinary.
15 letter words ending with ries
- complementaries — forming a complement; completing.
- complimentaries — of the nature of, conveying, or expressing a compliment, often one that is politely flattering: a complimentary remark.
- confectionaries — a candy; sweetmeat.
- confectioneries — Plural form of confectionery.
- extraordinaries — things that exceed the usual order, kind, or method
17 letter words ending with ries
22 letter words ending with ries
- counterrevolutionaries — Plural form of counterrevolutionary.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RIES. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 507 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RIES that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.