Words ending with rian
5 letter words ending with rian
6 letter words ending with rian
- -arian — indicating a person or thing that advocates, believes, or is associated with something
- adrian — Edgar Douglas, Baron Adrian. 1889–1977, English physiologist, noted particularly for his research into the function of neurons: shared with Sherrington the Nobel prize for physiology and medicine 1932
- barian — (mineralogy) Describing minerals that contain barium.
- carian — a native or inhabitant of Caria.
- dorian — of or relating to the ancient Greek region of Doris or to the Dorians.
7 letter words ending with rian
- acarian — relating to mites or ticks belonging to the order Acarina
- aterian — designating or of the Middle or Upper Paleolithic culture of N Africa, characterized by arrowheads with barbs and tangs, etc.
- cyprian — of or relating to Cyprus
- hadrian — Adrian VI.
- hurrian — a member of an ancient people, sometimes identified with the Horites, who lived in the Middle East during the 2nd and 3rd millenniums b.c. and who established the Mitanni kingdom about 1400 b.c.
8 letter words ending with rian
- adlerian — of or relating to Alfred Adler or his ideas
- aerarian — of or relating to the aerarium.
- agrarian — Agrarian means relating to the ownership and use of land, especially farmland, or relating to the part of a society or economy that is concerned with agriculture.
- algerian — Algerian means belonging or relating to Algeria, or its people or culture.
- apiarian — of or relating to the breeding and care of bees
9 letter words ending with rian
- actuarian — Insurance. a person who computes premium rates, dividends, risks, etc., according to probabilities based on statistical records.
- amatorian — amatorial
- arcturian — a first-magnitude star in the constellation Boötes.
- arthurian — of or relating to King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table
- barbarian — In former times, barbarians were people from other countries who were thought to be uncivilized and violent.
10 letter words ending with rian
- araucarian — related to or belonging to the genus Araucaria
- cantabrian — of, relating to or from the province of Cantabria
- catenarian — the downward curve formed by chain or cord being fixed at two points
- centaurian — resembling or of the nature of a centaur
- chaucerian — of, relating to, or characteristic of the writings of Geoffrey Chaucer
11 letter words ending with rian
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- alcyonarian — any of various colonial anthozoans of the subclass Alcyonaria with eight tentacles and other body parts in branches or segments of eight
- alexandrian — of or relating to Alexander the Great
- antiquarian — Antiquarian means concerned with old and rare objects.
- breatharian — a person who believes that it is possible to subsist healthily on air alone
12 letter words ending with rian
13 letter words ending with rian
- alphabetarian — a person learning, or studying, the alphabet
- antiquitarian — an admirer of the practices of antiquity
- anythingarian — a person who adheres to no particular creed
- authoritarian — If you describe a person or an organization as authoritarian, you are critical of them controlling everything rather than letting people decide things for themselves.
- communitarian — a member of a communist community
14 letter words ending with rian
- altitudinarian — relating to high ideals
- arcado-cyprian — an ancient language group of eastern Greece.
- attitudinarian — a person who assumes an affected attitude
- corpuscularian — an adherent of corpuscular theory
- disciplinarian — a person who enforces or advocates discipline: The teacher was a formidable disciplinarian.
15 letter words ending with rian
- antiegalitarian — opposing equality
- antilibertarian — opposed to libertarianism
- antitrinitarian — rejecting or opposed to the Christian doctrine of the Holy Trinity
- appendicularian — of or relating to a family of molluscs (Appendicularia) characterized by their long tail appendages
- covaledictorian — A graduating student who shares the position of valedictorian with another student.
16 letter words ending with rian
- anti-egalitarian — asserting, resulting from, or characterized by belief in the equality of all people, especially in political, economic, or social life.
- anti-trinitarian — believing in or adhering to the doctrine of the Trinity.
- antihumanitarian — Opposing humanitarianism.
- austro-hungarian — of or relating to the Dual Monarchy of Austria-Hungary (1867–1918)
- lacto-vegetarian — a vegetarian whose diet includes dairy produce and eggs
17 letter words ending with rian
- anti-humanitarian — having concern for or helping to improve the welfare and happiness of people.
- anti-totalitarian — of or relating to a centralized government that does not tolerate parties of differing opinion and that exercises dictatorial control over many aspects of life.
- antiauthoritarian — Opposed to authority.
- non-authoritarian — favoring complete obedience or subjection to authority as opposed to individual freedom: authoritarian principles; authoritarian attitudes.
18 letter words ending with rian
- anti-authoritarian — favoring complete obedience or subjection to authority as opposed to individual freedom: authoritarian principles; authoritarian attitudes.
- establishmentarian — Adhering to, advocating, or relating to the principle of an established church.
- partial-vegetarian — a person who eats mostly plant foods, dairy products, and eggs, and occasionally chicken, fish, and red meat.
20 letter words ending with rian
21 letter words ending with rian
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
22 letter words ending with rian
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
25 letter words ending with rian
- antidisestablishmentarian — a person who advocates antidisestablishmentarianism.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RIAN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 382 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RIAN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.