Words ending with ria
3 letter words ending with ria
- ria — a long, narrow inlet of a river that gradually decreases in depth from mouth to head.
4 letter words ending with ria
5 letter words ending with ria
- -aria — forming the scientific names of taxonomic groups
- -uria — indicating a diseased or abnormal condition of the urine
- aeria — an area in the northern hemisphere of Mars.
- agria — a significant eruption of pustules
- atria — Architecture. Also called cavaedium. the main or central room of an ancient Roman house, open to the sky at the center and usually having a pool for the collection of rain water. a courtyard, flanked or surrounded by porticoes, in front of an early or medieval Christian church. a skylit central court in a contemporary building or house.
6 letter words ending with ria
- acoria — (pathology) Excessive eating due to a lack of the sensation of satiety.
- ajaria — an autonomous region in SW Georgia, bordered by Turkey and the Black Sea. 1120 sq. mi. (2900 sq. km). Capital: Batumi.
- andria — a city in Apulia, S Italy.
- anuria — complete suppression of urine formation, often as the result of a kidney disorder
- aporia — a doubt, real or professed, about what to do or say
7 letter words ending with ria
- algeria — a republic in NW Africa, on the Mediterranean: became independent in 1962, after more than a century of French rule; one-party constitution adopted in 1976; religious extremists led a campaign of violence from 1988 until 2000; consists chiefly of the N Sahara, with the Atlas Mountains in the north, and contains rich deposits of oil and natural gas. Official languages: Arabic and Berber; French also widely spoken. Religion: Muslim. Currency: dinar. Capital: Algiers. Pop: 38 087 812 (2013 est). Area: about 2 382 800 sq km (920 000 sq miles)
- almeria — a port in S Spain. Pop: 176 727 (2003 est)
- aneuria — neurasthenia.
- angaria — any of various shellfish of the genus Angaria
- apteria — one of the featherless portions of the skin of a bird.
8 letter words ending with ria
- aciduria — the condition of having acid in the urine, particularly at abnormally high levels
- adularia — a white or colourless glassy variety of orthoclase in the form of prismatic crystals. It occurs in metamorphic rocks and is a minor gemstone. Formula: KAlSi3O8
- azoturia — the condition of having excess nitrogen in the urine
- bacteria — Bacteria are very small organisms. Some bacteria can cause disease.
- beccaria — Cesare Bonesana (ˈtʃɛzare bɔnɛˈzɑːna), Marchese de. 1738–94, Italian legal theorist and political economist; author of the influential treatise Crimes and Punishments (1764), which attacked corruption, torture, and capital punishment
9 letter words ending with ria
- acholuria — the absence of bile pigments in the urine.
- acroteria — acroters
- alfilaria — a geraniaceous plant, Erodium cicutarium, native to Europe, with finely divided leaves and small pink or purplish flowers. It is widely naturalized in North America and is used as fodder
- alfileria — Alt form alfilaria.
- anaphoria — (symptom) A tendency for both eyes to look upward.
10 letter words ending with ria
- acetonuria — ketonuria.
- acromicria — abnormal smallness of the head and extremities.
- adversaria — a collection of notes, remarks or observations
- alcaiceria — a silk market
- alexandria — the chief port of Egypt, on the Nile Delta: cultural centre of ancient times, founded by Alexander the Great (332 bc). Pop: 3 760 000 (2005 est)
11 letter words ending with ria
- albuminuria — the presence of albumin in the urine
- alessandria — a town in NW Italy, in Piedmont. Pop: 85 438 (2001)
- allocheiria — a medical condition in which sensation is felt at a different point on the body from that stimulated
- anthesteria — one of the ancient Athenian festivals composing the Dionysia; a spring festival celebrating flowers and new wine.
- antimalaria — acting against or preventing malaria
12 letter words ending with ria
- achlorhydria — the absence of free hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice
- alcaptonuria — Alternative spelling of alkaptonuria.
- alkaptonuria — excessive excretion of homogentisic acid in the urine, caused by a hereditary abnormality of the metabolism of tyrosine and phenylalanine.
- alstroemeria — any plant of the tuberous perennial liliaceous genus Alstroemeria, originally S American, grown for their brightly coloured orchid-like flowers
- armamentaria — the aggregate of equipment, methods, and techniques available to one for carrying out one's duties: The stethoscope is still an essential part of the physician's armamentarium.
13 letter words ending with ria
- aminoaciduria — the presence of amino acids in urine
- archebacteria — Plural form of archebacterium.
- conservatoria — Plural form of conservatorium.
- cyanobacteria — a group of photosynthetic bacteria (phylum Cyanobacteria) containing a blue photosynthetic pigment
- cyberchondria — unfounded anxiety concerning the state of one's health brought on by visiting health and medical websites
14 letter words ending with ria
- archaebacteria — (formerly) a group of microorganisms now regarded as members of the Archaea
- enterobacteria — (microbiology) Plural form of enterobacterium.
- hemoglobinuria — the presence of hemoglobin pigment in the urine.
- hypercalciuria — an abnormally high amount of calcium in the urine.
- phantasmagoria — a shifting series of phantasms, illusions, or deceptive appearances, as in a dream or as created by the imagination.
15 letter words ending with ria
- haemoglobinuria — the presence of haemoglobin in the urine
- hematoporphyria — porphyria.
- hypercalcinuria — Condition of high levels of calcium in the urine as caused by high levels of bone resorption seen in osteoporosis or hyperthyroidism.
- hypochlorhydria — (pathology) The presence of an insufficient amount of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
- phenylketonuria — an inherited disease due to faulty metabolism of phenylalanine, characterized by phenylketones in the urine and usually first noted by signs of mental retardation in infancy.
16 letter words ending with ria
- hyperchlorhydria — excessive secretion of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RIA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 369 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RIA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.