Words ending with res
3 letter words ending with res
4 letter words ending with res
- ares — the god of war, born of Zeus and Hera
- bres — a Fomorian king of Ireland, whose unpopular rule led to the expulsion of the Fomorians by the Tuatha De Danann.
- ires — intense anger; wrath.
- ores — a metal-bearing mineral or rock, or a native metal, that can be mined at a profit.
- pres — Andrew (Jackson, Jr.) born 1932, U.S. clergyman, civil-rights leader, politician, and diplomat: mayor of Atlanta, Georgia, 1981–89.
5 letter words ending with res
6 letter words ending with res
- adores — to regard with the utmost esteem, love, and respect; honor.
- antres — a cavern; cave.
- azores — group of islands in the N Atlantic, c. 800 mi (1,287 km) west of Portugal and constituting an autonomous region of that country: 900 sq mi (2,331 sq km); pop. 238,000; chief city, Ponta Delgada
- barres — Maurice (mɔris). 1862–1923, French novelist, essayist, and politician: a fervent nationalist and individualist
- beares — Archaic spelling of bears, Third-person singular simple present indicative form of bear.
7 letter words ending with res
8 letter words ending with res
9 letter words ending with res
10 letter words ending with res
11 letter words ending with res
12 letter words ending with res
- arthrospores — an isolated vegetative cell that has passed into a resting state, occurring in bacteria and not regarded as a true spore.
- bathyspheres — Plural form of bathysphere.
- chromophores — Plural form of chromophore.
- contractures — Plural form of contracture.
- corregidores — the chief magistrate of a town in Spain.
13 letter words ending with res
14 letter words ending with res
- bazillionaires — Plural form of bazillionaire.
- belles-lettres — literary works, esp essays and poetry, valued for their aesthetic rather than their informative or moral content
- chlamydospores — Plural form of chlamydospore.
- chromatophores — Plural form of chromatophore.
- conquistadores — one of the Spanish conquerors of Mexico and Peru in the 16th century.
15 letter words ending with res
- commissionaires — Plural form of commissionaire.
- concessionaires — a person, group, or company to whom a concession has been granted, especially to operate a subsidiary business or service: a popcorn concessionaire at a baseball park.
- countercultures — Plural form of counterculture.
- countermeasures — Plural form of countermeasure.
- infrastructures — Plural form of infrastructure.
17 letter words ending with res
18 letter words ending with res
- maison-de-molieres — Comédie Française.
20 letter words ending with res
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RES. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 553 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RES that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.