Words ending with red
3 letter words ending with red
- red — John, c1460–1529, English poet.
- adrianople red — a medium red color.
- blood red — of the deep-red color of blood: a fiery, blood-red sunset.
- brick red — a reddish-brown colour
- cadmium red — a pigment used in painting, consisting of the sulfide and the selinide of cadmium, characterized by its strong red or reddish color, excellent film-forming properties, and slow drying rate.
4 letter words ending with red
5 letter words ending with red
- acred — having acres of land
- aired — a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- bared — without covering or clothing; naked; nude: bare legs.
- bored — If you are bored, you feel tired and impatient because you have lost interest in something or because you have nothing to do.
- cared — a state of mind in which one is troubled; worry, anxiety, or concern: He was never free from care.
6 letter words ending with red
7 letter words ending with red
- abhored — Misspelling of abhorred.
- abjured — Simple past tense and past participle of abjure.
- adhered — to stay attached; stick fast; cleave; cling (usually followed by to): The mud adhered to his shoes.
- adjured — Simple past tense and past participle of adjure.
- admired — Simple past tense and past participle of admire.
8 letter words ending with red
- abhorred — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- acquired — obtained, through buying or being given
- affeared — Simple past tense and past participle of affear.
- anchored — any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- answered — Simple past tense and past participle of answer.
9 letter words ending with red
10 letter words ending with red
- accoutered — to equip or outfit, especially with military clothes, equipment, etc.
- admeasured — Simple past tense and past participle of admeasure.
- adventured — Simple past tense and past participle of adventure.
- banistered — Simple past tense and past participle of banister.
- beflowered — adorned or decorated with flowers.
11 letter words ending with red
12 letter words ending with red
- administered — Simple past tense and past participle of administer.
- auctioneered — Simple past tense and past participle of auctioneer.
- bad-tempered — Someone who is bad-tempered is not very cheerful and gets angry easily.
- body-centred — (of a crystal) having a lattice point at the centre of each unit cell as well as at the corners
- cantilevered — A cantilevered structure is constructed using cantilevers.
13 letter words ending with red
- architectured — Designed (according to a form of architecture, or as if by an architect).
- biscuit-fired — (of a ceramic object) fired to harden the body.
- body-centered — (of a crystal structure) having lattice points at the centers of the unit cells.
- disencumbered — Simple past tense and past participle of disencumber.
- electioneered — Simple past tense and past participle of electioneer.
14 letter words ending with red
- battle-scarred — adversely affected from the experience of battle, or some other traumatic experience
- butterfingered — a person who frequently drops things; clumsy person.
- cater-cornered — diagonally placed; diagonal
- catty-cornered — cater-cornered
- coffee-colored — having the medium-brown color of coffee mixed with cream or milk; moderately brown.
15 letter words ending with red
16 letter words ending with red
- hearing-impaired — having reduced or deficient hearing ability; hard-of-hearing: special programs for hearing-impaired persons.
- non-manufactured — the making of goods or wares by manual labor or by machinery, especially on a large scale: the manufacture of television sets.
- round-shouldered — having the shoulders bent forward, giving a rounded form to the upper part of the back.
- well-upholstered — (of a person) fat
- wire-transferred — to transmit (money or credit) by wire transfer.
17 letter words ending with red
- self-administered — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- semi-manufactured — the making of goods or wares by manual labor or by machinery, especially on a large scale: the manufacture of television sets.
- shutter-preferred — of or relating to a semiautomatic exposure system in which the photographer presets the shutter speed and the camera selects the aperture.
- square-shouldered — having the shoulders held back, giving a straight form to the upper part of the back.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1448 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.