3-letter words that end in re
- are — Are is the plural and the second person singular of the present tense of the verb be1. Are is often shortened to -'re after pronouns in spoken English.
- bre — Building Research Establishment
- cre — Commission for Racial Equality
- dre — direct recording electronic: a system of voting in elections in which voters enter choices using an electronic device such as a touchscreen
- ere — Before (in time).
- gre — Generic Routing Encapsulation
- hre — Holy Roman Emperor or Empire
- ire — intense anger; wrath.
- jre — Java Run-Time Environment
- mre — meal ready to eat: a US military precooked ration pack
- ore — a metal-bearing mineral or rock, or a native metal, that can be mined at a profit.
- zre — Democratic Republic of Congo (international car registration)
On this page, we collect all 3-letter words ending in RE. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 3-letter word that ends in RE to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.