Words ending with rama
4 letter words ending with rama
- rama — (Phumiphon Aduldet; Bhumibol Adulyadej) born 1927, king of Thailand since 1946.
5 letter words ending with rama
- -rama — -orama
- drama — a composition in prose or verse presenting in dialogue or pantomime a story involving conflict or contrast of character, especially one intended to be acted on the stage; a play.
- grama — any grass of the genus Bouteloua, of South America and western North America, as B. gracilis (blue grama)
- krama — A traditional Cambodian garment with many uses, including as a scarf or bandanna or to carry children.
- trama — a specialized hyphal tissue constituting the internal structure of mushroom gills, pore tubes, or spines.
6 letter words ending with rama
7 letter words ending with rama
- ashrama — one of the four stages in Hindu spiritual life
- diorama — a scene, often in miniature, reproduced in three dimensions by placing objects, figures, etc., in front of a painted background.
- georama — an encompassingly large, hollow globe on the inside of which is depicted a map of the earth's surface, to be viewed by a spectator within the globe.
8 letter words ending with rama
- balarama — the elder brother of Krishna and an incarnation of Vishnu.
- biodrama — a drama based on the life of an actual person or persons.
- cinerama — wide-screen presentation of films using either three separate 35mm projectors or one 70mm projector to produce an image on a large deeply curved screen
- futurama — an exhibition or display that attempts to depict certain aspects or elements of life in the future.
- panorama — an unobstructed and wide view of an extensive area in all directions.
9 letter words ending with rama
- cosmorama — a lifelike display, using mirrors and lenses, which shows reflections of various views of parts of the world
- cyclorama — a large picture, such as a battle scene, on the interior wall of a cylindrical room, designed to appear in natural perspective to a spectator in the centre
- docudrama — a fictionalized drama based primarily on actual events.
- melodrama — a dramatic form that does not observe the laws of cause and effect and that exaggerates emotion and emphasizes plot or action at the expense of characterization.
- minidrama — A short drama, such as a brief theatrical or cinematic piece.
10 letter words ending with rama
- circlorama — a system of film projection in which a number of projectors and screens are employed to produce a picture that surrounds the viewer
- hypnodrama — the acting out of a traumatic experience, under hypnosis, by a person undergoing psychotherapy.
- marinorama — A representation of a sea view.
- mini-drama — a composition in prose or verse presenting in dialogue or pantomime a story involving conflict or contrast of character, especially one intended to be acted on the stage; a play.
- photodrama — photoplay.
11 letter words ending with rama
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RAMA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 45 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RAMA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.