15-letter words that end in ral
- auditor general — (in Canada) a federal official responsible for auditing government departments and making an annual report
- countercultural — of or relating to a counterculture
- dextrosinistral — left-handed, but having the right hand trained for writing.
- double integral — an integral in which the integrand involves a function of two variables and that requires two applications of the integration process to evaluate.
- estates general — States-General (sense 1)
- infrastructural — the basic, underlying framework or features of a system or organization.
- interambulacral — relating to, or situated between, interambulacra
- little corporal — (Napoleon Bonaparte"the Little Corporal") 1769–1821, French general born in Corsica: emperor of France 1804–15.
- macrostructural — relating to or resembling a macrostructure
- master corporal — a noncommissioned officer in the Canadian forces senior to a corporal and junior to a sergeant
- microstructural — Of or pertaining to a microstructure.
- neurobehavioral — of or relating to an approach to studying behavior that stresses the importance of nerve and brain function.
- nonagricultural — not applied to or generally practicing agriculture: a nonagricultural nation.
- preagricultural — existing or occurring prior to the introduction of agriculture; of or relating to a society existing at this time
- pseudotripteral — having an arrangement of columns suggesting a tripteral structure but without the inner colonnades.
- sinistrodextral — moving or extending from the left to the right.
- surgeon general — the chief of medical services in one of the armed forces.
- triple integral — an integral in which the integrand involves a function of three variables and which requires three applications of the integration process to evaluate.
On this page, we collect all 15-letter words ending in RAL. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 15-letter word that ends in RAL to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.