Words ending with rade
4 letter words ending with rade
- rade — Obsolete spelling of road.
5 letter words ending with rade
- grade — a degree or step in a scale, as of rank, advancement, quality, value, or intensity: the best grade of paper.
- irade — a decree of a Muslim ruler.
- trade — the act or process of buying, selling, or exchanging commodities, at either wholesale or retail, within a country or between countries: domestic trade; foreign trade.
- at grade — on the same level
- balance of trade — A country's balance of trade is the difference in value, over a period of time, between the goods it imports and the goods it exports.
6 letter words ending with rade
- -grade — indicating a kind or manner of movement or progression
- abrade — To abrade something means to scrape or wear down its surface by rubbing it.
- parade — a large public procession, usually including a marching band and often of a festive nature, held in honor of an anniversary, person, event, etc.
- tirade — a prolonged outburst of bitter, outspoken denunciation: a tirade against smoking.
- church parade — a parade by servicemen or members of a uniformed organization for the purposes of attending religious services
7 letter words ending with rade
- aggrade — to build up the level of (any land surface) by the deposition of sediment
- b-grade — A B-grade person or thing is one that you consider to be inferior or of poor quality.
- charade — If you describe someone's actions as a charade, you mean that their actions are so obviously false that they do not convince anyone.
- comrade — Your comrades are your friends, especially friends that you share a difficult or dangerous situation with.
- corrade — (of rivers, streams, etc) to erode (land) by the abrasive action of rock particles
8 letter words ending with rade
- belgrade — the capital of Serbia, in the E part at the confluence of the Danube and Sava Rivers: became the capital of Serbia in 1878, of Yugoslavia in 1929, and later of the State Union of Serbia and Montenegro (2003–2006). Pop: 1 280 639 (2002)
- bigarade — a Seville orange
- disgrade — (obsolete) To degrade.
- gatorade — A fruit-flavored drink especially for athletes, designed to supply the body with carbohydrates and to replace fluids and sodium lost during exercise.
- kerkrade — a town in the SE Netherlands, in Limburg: one of the oldest coal-mining centres in Europe. Pop: 50 000 (2003 est)
9 letter words ending with rade
- antegrade — Moving or directed forward.
- antitrade — a wind in the upper atmosphere blowing in the opposite direction from and above the trade winds
- citigrade — relating to (fast-moving) wolf spiders
- day-trade — to buy and sell a listed security or commodity on the same day, usually on margin, for a quick profit.
- downgrade — a downward slope, especially of a road.
10 letter words ending with rade
- balustrade — A balustrade is a railing or wall on a balcony or staircase.
- biodegrade — to decompose (something)
- centigrade — Centigrade is a scale for measuring temperature, in which water freezes at 0 degrees and boils at 100 degrees. It is represented by the symbol °C.
- cirrigrade — moving by means of hairlike appendages
- dorsigrade — (of animals such as certain armadillos) walking on the backs of the toes
11 letter words ending with rade
- anterograde — moving forwards, in the normal direction of flow
- cross-trade — cross (def 26).
- digitigrade — walking on the toes, as most quadruped mammals.
- horse-trade — to bargain or trade shrewdly.
- inter-trade — the act or process of buying, selling, or exchanging commodities, at either wholesale or retail, within a country or between countries: domestic trade; foreign trade.
12 letter words ending with rade
- countertrade — international trade in which payment is made in goods rather than currency
13 letter words ending with rade
- cap-and-trade — denoting a scheme which allows companies with high greenhouse gas emissions to buy an emission allowance from companies which have fewer emissions, in a bid to reduce the overall impact to the environment
- reserve-grade — denoting a sporting team of the second rank in a club
- weapons-grade — Weapons-grade substances such as uranium or plutonium are of a quality which makes them suitable for use in the manufacture of nuclear weapons.
14 letter words ending with rade
- stock-in-trade — items used in performing a job
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RADE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 154 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RADE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.