Words ending with rabi
4 letter words ending with rabi
- rabi — the fourth month of the Muslim calendar.
5 letter words ending with rabi
- ibn arabi — ("Animator of the Religion") 1165–1240, Islamic philosopher, theologian, and mystic.
6 letter words ending with rabi
8 letter words ending with rabi
- kohlrabi — a cultivated cabbage, Brassica oleracea gongylodes, whose stem above ground swells into an edible, bulblike formation.
9 letter words ending with rabi
- al-farabi — Mohammed ibn Tarkhan. died 950, Muslim philosopher, physician, and mathematician, of central Asian origin
- hammurabi — 18th century b.c. or earlier, king of Babylonia.
- code of hammurabi — a Babylonian legal code of the 18th century b.c. or earlier, instituted by Hammurabi and dealing with criminal and civil matters.
12 letter words ending with rabi
- ibn-al-arabi — Muhyi-l-din. 1165–1240, Muslim mystic and poet, born in Spain, noted for his influence on Sufism
On this page, we collect all words that ending in RABI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 9 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in RABI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.