Words ending with que
5 letter words ending with que
- coque — A small loop or bow of ribbon used in making hats, boas, etc.
- deque — double-ended queue
- fique — The natural fiber which occurs in the leaves of the fique plant, Furcraea andina.
- haque — (spelling, jargon) /hak/ (Usenet) A variant spelling of hack, used only for the noun form and connoting an elegant hack.
- nuque — the back of the neck.
6 letter words ending with que
- -esque — indicating a specified character, manner, style, or resemblance
- barque — a sailing ship of three or more masts having the foremasts rigged square and the aftermast rigged fore-and-aft
- basque — a short extension below the waist to the bodice of a woman's jacket, etc
- bisque — a thick rich soup made from shellfish
- bosque — a clump or grove of trees
7 letter words ending with que
- almique — a West African tree, Manilkara albescens, of the sapodilla family.
- antique — An antique is an old object such as a piece of china or furniture which is valuable because of its beauty or rarity.
- baroque — Baroque architecture and art is an elaborate style of architecture and art that was popular in Europe in the seventeenth and early eighteenth centuries.
- batuque — a Brazilian round dance of African origin.
- bezique — a card game for two or more players with tricks similar to whist but with additional points scored for honours and sequences: played with two packs with nothing below a seven
8 letter words ending with que
- applique — Applique is the craft of sewing fabric shapes onto larger pieces of cloth. You can also use applique to refer to things you make using this craft.
- barbeque — barbecue
- belgique — a kingdom in W Europe, bordering the North Sea, N of France. 11,779 sq. mi. (30,508 sq. km). Capital: Brussels.
- biunique — relating to a one-to-one correspondence
- boutique — A boutique is a small shop that sells fashionable clothes, shoes, or jewellery.
9 letter words ending with que
- angelique — a female given name.
- arabesque — An arabesque is a position in ballet dancing. The dancer stands on one leg with their other leg lifted and stretched out backwards, and their arms stretched out in front of them.
- bar-b-que — barbecue
- bourasque — a tempest
- burlesque — A burlesque is a performance or a piece of writing that makes fun of something by copying it in an exaggerated way. You can also use burlesque to refer to a situation in real life that is like this.
10 letter words ending with que
- analytique — an elevation drawing of a façade, surrounded by a decorative arrangement composed of drawings of the important details and sometimes a plan or section of the façade.
- andromaque — a tragedy (1667) by Racine.
- antimasque — a comic or grotesque dance, presented between the acts of a masque
- antiplaque — acting against or preventing plaque
- antitorque — Describing the rotor on the tail of a helicopter that prevents the helicopter from spinning in a direction opposite to that of the main rotor blades.
11 letter words ending with que
- albuquerque — a city in central New Mexico, on the Rio Grande. Pop: 471 856 (2003 est)
- appropinque — to approach
- barbaresque — (particularly of art) stylistically barbaric
- bunyanesque — of, relating to, or resembling the legends about Paul Bunyan.
- discotheque — a nightclub for dancing to live or recorded music and often featuring sophisticated sound systems, elaborate lighting, and other effects.
12 letter words ending with que
- alhambresque — like the Alhambra, especially in richness of ornamentation
- autocritique — the examination of factors guiding one's thoughts, beliefs and actions; self-criticism
- bibliotheque — a library.
- bradmanesque — (of a batsman or innings) reminiscent of Sir Don Bradman in terms of dominance over the opposing bowlers
- chaplinesque — characteristic of or resembling the comedy or filmmaking style of Charlie Chaplin.
13 letter words ending with que
- bottom-unique — In domain theory, a function f is bottom-unique if f x = bottom <=> x = bottom A bottom-unique function is also strict.
- carnivalesque — characteristic of, suitable for, or like a carnival
- sculpturesque — suggesting sculpture: the sculpturesque beauty of her face.
- unpicturesque — not visually pleasing; not striking or beautiful
14 letter words ending with que
- harlequinesque — in the manner of a harlequin.
- hemingwayesque — of, relating to, or characteristic of Ernest Hemingway or his works.
- microtechnique — the art of preparing something so that it can properly be examined using a microscope
- roentgenopaque — not permitting the passage of x-rays.
- settecentesque — of, relating to, or characteristic of the art and literature of 18th-century Italy.
15 letter words ending with que
- churrigueresque — of or relating to a style of baroque architecture of Spain in the late 17th and early 18th centuries
16 letter words ending with que
- loire-atlantique — a department in NW France. 2695 sq. mi. (6980 sq. km). Capital: Nantes.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in QUE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 246 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in QUE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.