Words ending with prop
4 letter words ending with prop
- prop — to support, or prevent from falling, with or as if with a prop (often followed by up): to prop an old fence; to prop up an unpopular government.
- clothes prop — a long wooden pole with a forked end, used to raise a line of washing to enable it to catch the breeze
- pit prop — a wooden beam used to prop up the roof of a tunnel in a coal mine
6 letter words ending with prop
7 letter words ending with prop
- pitprop — a support beam in a mine shaft
8 letter words ending with prop
9 letter words ending with prop
10 letter words ending with prop
- contraprop — a contrapropeller
12 letter words ending with prop
- mrs-malaprop — Mrs. a character in Sheridan's The Rivals (1775), noted for her misapplication of words.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in PROP. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 12 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in PROP that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.