Words ending with ped
4 letter words ending with ped
- -ped — foot or feet
- aped — any of a group of anthropoid primates characterized by long arms, a broad chest, and the absence of a tail, comprising the family Pongidae (great ape) which includes the chimpanzee, gorilla, and orangutan, and the family Hylobatidae (lesser ape) which includes the gibbon and siamang.
- oped — a newspaper page devoted to signed articles by commentators, essayists, humorists, etc., of varying viewpoints: the Op-Ed of today's New York Times.
- sped — a simple past tense and past participle of speed.
5 letter words ending with ped
6 letter words ending with ped
- aliped — (of bats and similar animals) having the digits connected by a winglike membrane
- beeped — Simple past tense and past participle of beep.
- camped — If people are camped or camped out somewhere in the open air, they are living, staying, or waiting there, often in tents.
- capped — a capital letter.
- carped — to find fault or complain querulously or unreasonably; be niggling in criticizing; cavil: to carp at minor errors.
7 letter words ending with ped
- -lipped — -lipped combines with adjectives to form other adjectives which describe the sort of lips that someone has.
- -shaped — -shaped combines with nouns to form adjectives that describe the shape of an object.
- -tipped — -tipped combines with nouns to form adjectives that describe something as having a tip made of a particular substance or covered with a particular material.
- champed — Simple past tense and past participle of champ.
- chapped — If your skin is chapped, it is dry, cracked, and sore.
8 letter words ending with ped
- anguiped — having snakes for feet or legs
- centiped — Archaic form of centipede.
- cheliped — (of an arthropod) either of two legs which each carry a claw
- cirriped — any of a class (Cirripedia) of saltwater crustaceans that are attached or parasitic as adults, including the barnacles and the rhizocephalans
- decamped — Simple past tense and past participle of decamp.
9 letter words ending with ped
- barhopped — Simple past tense and past participle of barhop.
- bitmapped — composed of or formed by a pattern of pixels to make a bitmap
- catnapped — Simple past tense and past participle of catnap.
- chirruped — Simple past tense and past participle of chirrup.
- developed — If you talk about developed countries or the developed world, you mean the countries or the parts of the world that are wealthy and have many industries.
10 letter words ending with ped
11 letter words ending with ped
12 letter words ending with ped
- back-stopped — a wall, wire screen, or the like, serving to prevent a ball from going too far beyond the normal playing area.
- boobytrapped — to set with or as if with a booby trap; attach a booby trap to or in.
- cigar-shaped — resembling a cigar in shape
- close-lipped — not talking or revealing much
- cloud-capped — having clouds around the top
13 letter words ending with ped
14 letter words ending with ped
- diamond-shaped — rhombic
- parallelepiped — a prism with six faces, all parallelograms.
- shrink-wrapped — A shrink-wrapped product is sold in a tight covering of thin plastic.
- underdeveloped — improperly or insufficiently developed.
- well-developed — to bring out the capabilities or possibilities of; bring to a more advanced or effective state: to develop natural resources; to develop one's musical talent.
15 letter words ending with ped
20 letter words ending with ped
- balled-and-burlapped — of or relating to a tree, shrub, or other plant prepared for transplanting by allowing the roots to remain covered by a ball of soil around which canvas or burlap is tied.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in PED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 436 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in PED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.