Words ending with pe
2 letter words ending with pe
- pe — the 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
3 letter words ending with pe
- ape — Apes are chimpanzees, gorillas, and other animals in the same family.
- ipe — A type of wood of the genus Tabebuia, similar to teak, used for outdoor decking and furniture.
- ope — (now dialectal or poetic) Open. (from 13th c.).
- ppe — philosophy, politics, and economics: a university course
- qpe — (language) 1. A two-dimensional pictorial query language. 2. A rewrite system with one-way unification, used for English-French translation. It led to Prolog.
4 letter words ending with pe
- cape — A cape is a large piece of land that sticks out into the sea from the coast.
- cepe — a large, fleshy, edible boletus mushroom (Boletus edulis) with a brown cap and a thick, white stem
- cope — If you cope with a problem or task, you deal with it successfully.
- cupe — Canadian Union of Public Employees
- dope — any thick liquid or pasty preparation, as a lubricant, used in preparing a surface.
5 letter words ending with pe
- -type — type or form
- agape — If you describe someone as having their mouth agape, their mouth is open very wide, often because they are very surprised by something.
- alope — a daughter of Cercyon who was raped by Poseidon and bore a son, Hippothous.
- blype — a small piece of skin, particularly one which has peeled off following sunburn
- calpe — Rock of Gibraltar
6 letter words ending with pe
- -scape — indicating a scene or view of something, esp a pictorial representation
- -scope — indicating an instrument for observing, viewing, or detecting
- -trope — indicating a turning towards, development in the direction of, or affinity to
- aerope — the wife of Atreus, seduced by her brother-in-law Thyestes.
- aslope — sloping
7 letter words ending with pe
8 letter words ending with pe
- airscape — a view of the land or sea below from the air
- allotype — an additional type specimen selected because of differences from the original type specimen, such as opposite sex or morphological details
- amblyope — A person afflicted with amblyopia.
- anoscope — proctoscope.
- antelope — An antelope is an animal like a deer, with long legs and horns, that lives in Africa or Asia. Antelopes are graceful and can run fast. There are many different types of antelope.
9 letter words ending with pe
- aeroscope — a device that collects bacteria from the air, used for observing the atmosphere
- albertype — collotype.
- allotrope — any of two or more physical forms in which an element can exist
- ambrotype — an early type of glass negative that could be made to appear as a positive by backing it with black varnish or paper
- archetype — An archetype is something that is considered to be a perfect or typical example of a particular kind of person or thing, because it has all their most important characteristics.
10 letter words ending with pe
- anemoscope — any device that shows the presence and direction of a wind
- angioscope — An instrument for examining the capillary vessels of animals and plants.
- aristotype — a process of photographic printing in which paper coated with silver chloride in gelatin is used.
- beachscape — a section or expanse of beach and shore scenery.
- cantaloupe — A cantaloupe is a type of melon.
11 letter words ending with pe
- amblyoscope — an instrument used to train an amblyopic eye to function properly.
- arthroscope — a tubular instrument that is inserted into the capsule of a joint to examine the joint, extract tissue, etc
- benthoscope — a deep-sea diving vessel
- chalkstripe — clothing with a pattern of thin white stripes on a dark background
- chromascope — An instrument for showing the optical effects of colour.
12 letter words ending with pe
- aethrioscope — an instrument which measures temperature changes caused by different conditions of the sky
- astigmoscope — astigmatoscope.
- bronchoscope — an instrument for examining and providing access to the interior of the bronchial tubes
- chalk-stripe — a stripe, as in the fabric of some suits, that is wider and usually more muted than a pinstripe
- daguerrotype — Misspelling of daguerreotype.
13 letter words ending with pe
- anti-idiotype — a molecular arrangement on an antibody that is the counterpart of that on a different antibody, thus making one an antigen to the other.
- cassette-tape — Also called cassette tape. a compact case containing a length of magnetic tape that runs between two small reels: used for recording or playback of audio or video in a tape recorder, cassette deck, video camera, or VCR, and for storage of data by some small computer systems. See also audiocassette, videocassette.
- daguerreotype — one of the earliest photographic processes, in which the image was produced on iodine-sensitized silver and developed in mercury vapour
- dipleidoscope — an instrument that uses a telescope and a hollow prism to see when the sun crosses the meridian
- endophenotype — (medicine) any hereditary characteristic that is normally associated with some condition but is not a direct symptom of that condition.
14 letter words ending with pe
- anaglyphoscope — a pair of spectacles for viewing an anaglyph.
- anamorphoscope — an optical device, such as a cylindrical lens, for correcting an image that has been distorted by anamorphosis
- astigmatoscope — an instrument for determining the presence and severity of astigmatism.
- oesophagoscope — Alternative form of esophagoscope.
- ophthalmoscope — an instrument for viewing the interior of the eye or examining the retina.
15 letter words ending with pe
- dutchman's-pipe — a climbing vine, Aristolochia durior, of the birthwort family, having large, heart-shaped leaves and brownish-purple flowers of a curved form suggesting a tobacco pipe.
- phenakistoscope — an early form of a zoetrope in which figures are depicted in different poses around the edge of a disc. When the disc is spun, and the figures observed through the apertures around the edge of the disc, they appear to be moving
- photomicroscope — a microscope having an illuminator and a camera mechanism for producing a photomicrograph.
- telestereoscope — a binocular optical instrument used for stereoscopic viewing of distant objects; a small range finder.
- ultramicroscope — an instrument that uses scattering phenomena to detect the position of objects too small to be seen by an ordinary microscope.
16 letter words ending with pe
- microstethoscope — a stethoscope containing an apparatus that greatly amplifies the sounds heard.
- photoelectrotype — an electrotype made by photographic means.
- schaumburg-lippe — a former state in NW Germany.
- stereomicroscope — stereoscopic microscope.
- telespectroscope — a combination of a telescope and a spectroscope, used for spectroscopic analysis of radiation from stars and other celestial bodies
17 letter words ending with pe
18 letter words ending with pe
- spectropolariscope — an instrument combining the functions of a spectroscope with those of a polariscope.
19 letter words ending with pe
20 letter words ending with pe
- back-of-the-envelope — (of a plan, calculation, etc) composed or performed quickly and without detailed analysis or research
On this page, we collect all words that ending in PE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 940 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in PE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.