Words ending with ow
3 letter words ending with ow
- bow — When you bow to someone, you briefly bend your body towards them as a formal way of greeting them or showing respect.
- cow — A cow is a large female animal that is kept on farms for its milk. People sometimes refer to male and female animals of this species as cows.
- dow — to be able.
- how — in what way or manner; by what means?: How did the accident happen?
- iow — (chat) in other words.
4 letter words ending with ow
5 letter words ending with ow
- ablow — in bloom; blossoming
- aglow — If something is aglow, it is shining and bright with a soft, warm light.
- aknow — Obsolete form of acknow.
- allow — If someone is allowed to do something, it is all right for them to do it and they will not get into trouble.
- arrow — An arrow is a long thin weapon which is sharp and pointed at one end and which often has feathers at the other end. An arrow is shot from a bow.
6 letter words ending with ow
7 letter words ending with ow
- aerotow — to tow (an aircraft) through the air.
- airflow — The airflow around an object or vehicle is the way that the air flows around it.
- airglow — the faint light from the upper atmosphere in the night sky, esp in low latitudes
- airshow — An airshow is an event at which aeroplane pilots entertain the public by performing very skilful and complicated movements with the aircraft in the sky.
- barstow — a city in S California.
8 letter words ending with ow
- \uparrow — (character) An upward pointing arrow in LaTeX. See closure.
- aquashow — an exhibition of swimming and diving, often accompanied by music
- autoflow — (transitive, computing) To flow (text) automatically.
- backflow — a reverse flow, the movement (of a liquid) in the opposite direction to its previous, natural or intended direction
- bangalow — an Australian palm, Archontophoenix cunninghamiana, native to New South Wales and Queensland
9 letter words ending with ow
- afterglow — The afterglow is the glow that remains after a light has gone, for example after the sun has gone down.
- aftershow — a party held after a public performance of a play or film
- alpenglow — a reddish light on the summits of snow-covered mountain peaks at sunset or sunrise
- bedfellow — You refer to two things or people as bedfellows when they have become associated or related in some way.
- changchow — a city in S Fujian province, in SE China.
10 letter words ending with ow
- axial-flow — having a fluid flow parallel to an axis of rotation, as in a turbine.
- breastplow — a cultivator moved forward by a person pressing the chest against a crossbar.
- contraflow — A contraflow is a situation in which vehicles travelling on a main road in one direction have to use lanes that are normally used by traffic travelling in the opposite direction, because the road is being repaired.
- don't-know — a person who has no opinion or is undecided, as in answering an item on a public-opinion poll.
- foreshadow — to show or indicate beforehand; prefigure: Political upheavals foreshadowed war.
11 letter words ending with ow
12 letter words ending with ow
- blow-by-blow — A blow-by-blow account of an event describes every stage of it in great detail.
- need-to-know — done or given only when it is essential that someone knows something
- pussy-willow — a small willow, Salix discolor, of eastern North America, having silky catkins.
- schoolfellow — a schoolmate.
- wood-swallow — any of several slate-colored songbirds of the family Artamidae, of southeastern Asia, Australia, and New Guinea, having long, pointed wings and noted for their swift, soaring flight.
13 letter words ending with ow
- right-to-know — of or relating to laws or policies that make certain government or company data and records available to any individual who has a right or need to know their contents.
15 letter words ending with ow
16 letter words ending with ow
- pay-as-you-throw — denoting a system for waste collection in which households are charged according to the amount of refuse they leave
17 letter words ending with ow
- glory-of-the-snow — any of several plants belonging to the genus Chionodoxa, of the lily family, native to the Old World, having showy, blue, white, or pink flowers that bloom early in the spring.
18 letter words ending with ow
- chuck-will's-widow — a large North American nightjar, Caprimulgus carolinensis, similar to the whippoorwill
On this page, we collect all words that ending in OW. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 858 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in OW that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.